My dogs getting put down..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kiaracloe, Jun 23, 2012.

1. #1 kiaracloe, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    Woke up this morning at like 6:30 to my sister yelling their names out the door.. They wouldn't listen and didn't come. Not to long after that her boyfriend calls her saying the neighbor (his friend) called him saying my sisters dogs attacked his dog and hurt it really bad.

My two dogs are a lot bigger than the dog too. I guess it has a punctured lung and broken leg and ribs, went to one vet and now has to go to another and might not live... My sister and everybody else in my families saying the dogs need to put down and shit freaking out and I'm like wtf ?

I was like wtf no way this is happening over something so stupid.. I mean the neighbors dog is never leashed and comes over here all the time.. It was walking around our house and the road I guess because my dogs finally jumped out the window and busted the screen out..

As i kept thinking wtf no way this is happening they can't be killed over something so stupid... I went and got high and calmed down and came back in and she was on the phone with the public something about getting them youthanized, WTF?

Meanwhile during this the two dogs are locked outside in her bf's truck waiting... My sisters two kids wake up and find out what is happening and start balling..

I just went out there 5 minutes ago and said goodbye and pet them both and they are on the way now... Happened so fast.. They are going to be quarantined for 10 days and then put down..

I am pissed. And sad. I even started to cry when I was petting them. I loved these dogs and had so many memories with them. Now they are gone over something so retarded...

The real fucking sad part is, a few weeks ago I deleted some pictures and videos of them of my phone so I could take some of this waterfall I was at with friends. Because I thought I would be able to take more.. Now I don't think I have anything..

2. Damn man. Sorry for your loss. I put down my dog like close to a year ago. Had her since I was 7 until I was 19.
    It's literally is like losing a best friend. Put me off my link for a bit.

Stay strong my man. They are going to a better place.

3. Damn OP, that fucking blows. Putting down a pet is a hard thing, especially in a situation like this. We're here for ya man.

4. I'm sorry man :(. My dog died a little over a month ago I still cry thinking about her. She was a golden retriever only 7 years old and there was no warning nothing. One day she was fine I was playing with her and the next she was sick but I thought nothing of it. I went off to work and that was the last I saw here alive didnt even get to say goodbye. My parents called me and told me she stopped breathing and picked me up from work to say our final goodbyes.. Still breaks my heart i've never encountered such a sweet animal

5. Thats fucked but if your lucky you can go to where there getting put down and at least be with them

6. #6 kiaracloe, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    I cannot believe they are gone. I just can't. Memories of them are constantly flooding my head. Maybe if I wasn't such a dumb ass stoner I would've gotten my ass off the couch last night and closed the window instead of passing out and they would be here..

And I feel so bad for the kids. My nephew keeps spontaneously crying. These were their first two dogs..

I swear to god this house has a dog curse. My other sister and her husband use to live here with their kids, and her husband was a real dick. They probably went threw 15-20 dogs. He would always just take them when nobody was home and drop them off on the side of the road miles away and say they ran away and shit. Their great dane they had, he ended up shooting him, because he was playing with his son and hurt his hand.

Ever since we moved in the dogs have been bad here too.

7. Damn, OP. I'm sorry for your loss.

Keep your head up the best you can. :(

8. Man...

My dog IS my best friend.

I'll never trust a human being with the same intensity that I trust my dog.

I'm really sorry OP. If this happened to me I dont know how I would handle it.

Definitely not well.

9. Yeah idk what to think this is crazy. I wanna get fucked up now.

10. Youth-in-Asia?

11. if someone tried to take my dog i'd put a bullet in their head. then i'd go out in a glory.

12. I feel for you man.

13. What kind of dogs

14. that's fucked up man, i'm so sorry :( it's crazy how much of a connection people can form with an animal... my dog is my best friend and i couldn't imagine losing him.. stay strong bro

15. So sorry. I just lost one of mine a month ago..different circumstances, but I sure can feel your pain. They're family, it hurts :(

16. Hits me in the heart to hear that- why quarantined for 10 days? Why make them suffer another 10 days? That's fucked up, if their going to be put down get it over with now..
    I feel your pain OP- I have 3 dogs and they are like my kids-i would do anything For them even if it meant emptying a 30rd magazine into some asshole tryin to hurt or take them from me, especially to put em down.- I don't care bout getting arrested, especially if I just lost my "kids".

My next bowl is for you and your dogs OP.