My Dog the hero

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by POTSTYLZ, Aug 6, 2004.

1. I had today off so I decided to go hiking. I took my dog with because I take him everywhere. If you are wondering he is a German Shepard/huskie Mix. Anyway we are hiking around this lake and I didnt see it until it was to late. A copper head (very poisonous snake) was there. And my dog new it was a threat so he went after it and got bit on the face. He killed the snake and I administered First aid (as best I could I mean he is a dog and I only know human.) So I carried him to the jeep layed him in the backseat and hauled ass to the vet. He is going to fine now, the vet said what little I did for him probably saved his life. But I am proud of him for putting his life on the line for me. I have only had him for a few months I bought him to replace my best friend/and dog bear. Boots is the newest member of the family and I am very proud to own him.

2. i love dogs...

3. ditto

4. i second that

5. i love my dog

dogs rule catsssssss drool muahaha

6. very true. Sounds like a cool dog lol, mines sleeping on my bed whiel on the pc, the second i come off she'll be off to her own bed lol

7. Sounds like an awesome dog man! We have a shitload of copperheads in arkansas. You really have to watch out for those bastards especially the young ones (they have green tails) they can't control their venom so they just give you all of it. But yah totally thats a bad ass dog

8. heh same wth my dog...Ive got one spoiled dog..lol

9. Dogs are so great. The only thing bad about them is that when they die, it's a major tragedy. Almost like a close relative dieing. Just ball ur fuckn eyes out. I've had that happen too much :'(

10. ill man, my dog is a german shepard/husky/black lab mix, she rules. glad to know your dog is looking out for you, and that you're looking out for him. keep it real.