My dog passed away today :(

Discussion in 'Pets' started by kingjames420, May 11, 2013.

1. #1 kingjames420, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    Her name is Angel, and she was my best friend. I had her for 10 years. This is the hardest thing ive gone through I just need to vent somewhere. I feel like a part of me is missing now:( This was so unexpected she was acting normal all day and then just suddenly passed. We think it was a heart attack by the way she went. She died right in front of me it was just awful I cant get over it. One of the hardest things ive had to do was ride to the animal clinic to have her cremated, the ride there I held her the whole time with her head in my lap it was so sad, that was the last time I ever saw her.

The last picture ever taken of her, about a hour before she passed

ForumRunner_20130510_195802.png

Another picture from a few days ago.

ForumRunner_20130510_195856.png

2. Shitty man, sorry to hear man. Takes some time to get over.

3. aww man i feel for you homie. stay up man my dogs years are almost up too. Idk what ima do when he goes away. :(

4. I'm sorry dude I could not imagine shits hard

Grasscitys here for you

Ima a burn one for you and your girl Angel.

5. Jesus Christ that's fucking horrible OP, I have three dogs so I can relate in someway.

One of my dogs called Jade is getting really old, so she's going to pass soon, have no idea what I'm going to do when that happens. I imagine its going to be incredibly horrible and painful.

Remember Angel for all the good times OP and even though she's only a dog, I imagine she'd want you to be happy and not sad.

All the best my friend.

6. I appreciate all the responses. It truly is an awful feeling. I just smoked to try and feel better and it helps to an extent.

7. i feel terrible for you. if your like me, then dogs are like family. my next shot is for you and angel, homeboy. RIP angel

8. She is like my family. Ive had her since I was a kid, so many memories with her

9. ive lost one dog. it is my worst memory. it does get better though

10. I'm so so sorry for your loss. I lost my pup around this past xmas at the same age and it's truly heart breaking. your dog was a beaut.

I'll be sending good and loving vibes your way tonight, man. try n stay positive. think of your doggy running around chasing squirrels in doggy heaven :(

<3

11. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...I too lost my pet last month,and can well imagine the pain..Time is the best healer..You should think of getting a new pup soon...will make you feel better..

12. I may get a puppy but not too soon

13. You sure she wasnt just playing possium?

14. Yeah. Give a little bit of a mourning period to yourself.

15. #15 TehN3wbPwnr, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    Hey man! sorry to hear about that, dog truly is human kind's best friend, I've had my buddy for 14 years, had him since i was 4, He's still kicking but age hits them, they slow down, smaller issues can become more serious etc. I've personally been thinking about getting a tattoo for him when he passes, he was my entire childhood and with me threw all the girl drama and family fights, he still sleeps in my room.

16. You have my deepest condolences. My dog, Mojo, passed away a couple of weeks ago. It still hurts. The house just isn't the same without him.

17. I'm real sorry man I've had a couple of dogs come and go over the years and it never gets any easier. As my mom says, people live long enough, they should start working on making dogs live longer.

18. sorry for the loss man, ughh my dogs only got a couple years left  :mad: