my dog looks like bob marley

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justryingtogrow, Feb 21, 2011.

1. so today i was lighting up the sherlock bub and i look up and my dog is staring straight at me. and i realized. if you look reallyyy close, and dont think about it, he looks just. like. bob. marley. damnn.
    in other news, thank you jesus for doritos. amen.

2. I'm liking this for the sheer fact that you are really fucked up.... :)

3. wtf no picture?

4. shitt, comin right up.

5. get that pic up asap!

6. this is itt

Attached Files:

7. Wheres your dog?

8. believe it or not that one is actually a picture of bob marley, because i dont have one of my dog. but they look sooo much alike i was just like "bro. its the same thing. i mean really. dont even worry. they wont b able to tell. but then i would hav felt bad like its "false advertising" so i was like damn i hsould b straight with the blades. but then im like it rlly does look like him tho so im still bein straight up.
    oh yea "

9. The second I read the title of this post, I just bust out laughing.
    Im stoned. Thank you, for making this high better for me.

10. Is it a komondor? Or a puli?

11. nope. jack russel/corgi mix

Attached Files:

12. crap. from that angle he doesnt look as much like bob marley.

13. haha same smile too

14. Sorry to break it to you, but your dog looks nothing like bob marley. A rasta hat wouldn't hurt though.

15. well i mean a rasta hat would never hurt anything :p but i think youre right actually. im sorry guys, i rlly got excited for alittle while

16. YO! my moms dog is pulli or how ever u spell it. yes, the kind that grow dreads. and YES he has dreads. i dont have a picture cuz im not at my moms. but this is a picture that looks exactly like my dog. everybody loves him cuz wen ever we would smoke out back he would bark until we let him sit with us n wed blow him big ass hits.
    [​IMG]