my dog just died

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ScrewedUpClick, May 10, 2009.

1. today sucked. my dog named buddy was sick all day, he was recently diagnosed with cancer. i went out for food came back and he was gone. looked everywhere and couldnt find him. i found him hiding behind soe bushed on my deck and he wouldnt move. he was in a lot of pain. i took him to the emergency clinic and i made the decision to put him down.

i loved that dog, i had him for 11 years.

buddy this last bowl is for you

2. sry man i know the feeling im smoknig one for my old dog and your dog

3. The second I get herb I'll spark a bowl for him.

RIP. :smoke:

4. Sorry to hear mate. :( but you made the only decision you humanely could.
    Buddy is at peace now and lives on with you in the many memories you both share!

I have two big dogs and I rue the day they will also move on.

Peace and hugs

5. :(:(i'm sorry! next bowl is for him and you :)

6. my dog died last march. had her for 16 years. u could imagine what that was like for me.

i actually knew her day was approaching but i wanted her to go on her own at the house. i left for like an hour to go get some food and some tree and on my way back i got a call from my sister telling me she had to be put down that day. she lost sight in her 1 eye, had a terrible odor, and lost bout almost any weight she had. sometimes its just better

i got a new dog and she is my new best friend. thats how the world workss. sucks but u know. rip to screwed up slicks doggggy

7. ironically im listening to buddy guy right now (blues player)...

my dog is 14 and hes showing it... i dread the day i go through what you did

RIP buddy, this blunt is for u

8. that really sucks man, i know exactly how ya feel. my dog katie had extensive bowel cancer, but as it was winter we couldnt put her down so she had to go for a couple more months in constant pain. it was bad

9. Wow. Sorry for your loss. Hopefully you remember all the good times you had with that dog and all of the joyful memories. Your dog was clearly under a lot of pain and I'm pretty sure this would have been the best choice even though it was the hardest.

Sometimes the harder choice is the right one