my dog just died

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thatbakedbitch, Dec 12, 2012.

1. I can't stop crying :(

I was out tonight drinking and my dad called me and told me our 10-year-old puppy had passed. I drove over, sobered up hella fast, and help my sweet baby in my arms for the last time :(

I don't know why I'm posting this. I'm just a mess right now. don't take anything for granted guys.

I walked out of my house tonight without a second glance to my dog. now her toys on our living room floor are making me bawl.

2. Im sorry to hear that. I cant even begin to imagine how that must feel.

you have my sympathies

3. yeah I'm an emotional mess. I don't even know why I'm on my fuckin phone I just feel weird laying here thinking about it :(

4. I'm sorry for your loss. Pets are like family members. I cried like a baby when I lost my dog.

5. I feel you when i was 12 my dog i had since before i was 1 died i still cry time to time...

6. Losing pets sucks. I'm so sorry for your loss.

7. god i almost started crying reading this thinking about my dogs. i hope you find some peace OP, it must be so hard

8. I am SO sorry. I was devastated when my cat got hit by a car and killed a couple of years back. I still cry when I think about it. I miss my best friend.

9. I feel for you O.P the saddest moments of my life involved my pets dying, I guess the only advice I can give is that time heals all wounds.

10. The Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Auther Unknown

11. You made me cry..... but then again, im drunk

12. I lost my 13 year old dog on Father's Day this year. I sobbed, cried very very very hard, for like 4 hours. I still cry often. Even though I knew it was coming. He had a lot of seizures in his last weeks, and one night I just felt like checking on him and found him in his big fluffy bed. I miss him oh so much.

It sounds weird, but I decided to cremate him because he means so much to me, he's my family. I have a necklace with his ashes. Cremating him was such a good decision. I recommend it to you, as well. That way he/she can always be with you. My condolences<3

This is our first Christmas without him, and it's so sad. He would always get excited, and he would grab his toys (which we wrapped for him and put under the tree) and shred the paper and play with his toys. I'm sad to see what this year will be like without his participation. :( R.I.P. - Oscar Meyer<3 He's on the right side of the photo, in his cute little Sherlock Holmes coat, cuz he would get so cold. Awwww<3 :/

Attached Files:

13. Losing a pet can be seriously one of the hardest things, I'm really sorry for your loss. I'm sure she had an amazing and loved life

14. thank you guys so much :(

we're getting her cremated. we got our last dog cremated when he died as a puppy and we hardly pay attention to his ashes we have in a box. I want to do more with my babies ashes to honor her but I don't know what :|

I'm not going to school today. is that over zealous?

15. 10 year old dog is not a puppy

16. Nope. Everyone copes their own way.

17. okay.

18. [quote name='"GGGGanjaSmoker"']10 year old dog is not a puppy[/quote]

Gtfo out of here man, what is that supposed to mean? She can call her dog a puppy if she wants, i call my dog a puppy. Its like a mom calling her son her baby. Grow up man and stop shitting on other peoples day thats just not cool

19. As far as the ashes I might be able to offer some ideas.

When I die, I personally want to be cremated and I want those closest to me, to get a tattoo with some of the ashes mixed in with ink. Then I want to mix the ashes in with some soil and have a tree planted in my parents yard.

20. #20 GGGGanjaSmoker, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
    I'm not "shitting" on anything, that was my input for this thread if you don't like it then don't reply to it. simple as that:wave:

^ idea is a good one i would get a tattoo in your dogs memory with the ashes but not just its name. something special and somewhere that you can view it as you please