My dog is in the Hospital.

Discussion in 'General' started by MrFireball, Jun 1, 2011.

1. So for the past few days my dog has been acting kinda weird. So I. Finally took him to the Vet and I guess he has a bad heart or something and he's now in the hospital, and I'm really worried.! I know some of people think of dogs as just pets, but my dogs are like a part of the family. I don't know if I gonna be able to sleep tonight knowing he's in the hospital.

Good Luck Otto!

AND KEEP FIGHTING!

2. ill light a bowl for your dog and he's or her's health..see how i didnt say "it"
    cause i got a dog too and HE IS A PART OF ME

3. Poor doggie :(. He'll be ok, he's being look after and that's the best place he can be right now.

4. Bro ive been in your situation before, and I would like to give you some kind words.

You have to stay strong, and just remember the love you have for the little guy. Hope for the best always.

5. I hope he makes it!

What kind of dog his he? and how old?!

Dogs are the best in the world, especially when you have a connection like yours :) It's awesome that this is a "He's in the hospital" thread, and not a "I will miss you Otto"

He'll get better, he has too :D

Like Rotties, a bowl will go out to you guys ! good luck man!

6. Hopefully your dog can pull through. I just lost mine a week ago, he was my best friend. My parents called me in the morning after they got back from the vet and said his heart was failing. I got there around 8pm that night, walked in the door and didnt make it more than 2 feet before he plopped down next to me, struggling to breathe. I sat there for 10 minutes in tears, he was in really bad shape. As he gasped for air one last time, I knew he was gone.

Its painful bro, but remember the good times.

7. #7 MrFireball, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He's a Red Doberman, he ways 130lbs... He's not fat just HUGE

8. i love dogs man, they truly are mans best friend. It's like we just accept each other as buddies. I see em like a part of the family.

good luck to otto

9. damn dude just reading that sounds painful. i dont have a dog but im pretty sure if i did and he dropped right in front of me gasping for air i will cry and cry and cry!! sorry for your loss! op stay strong and your dog will be ok

10. Pictures are kinda blurry... And I got his ears cropped but he kept messing with them so it kinda fucked up his ears... I really regret doing that:/

Attached Files:

11. aww , I hope he gets better :)

12. I hope he gets better dude...asnd they totally become part of the family. We had ours fro 16 years and my dad was so sad he couldn't get another one. But he's in the hospital wher they can watch over him

13. Doctor days he's doing good and they all love him over there. They said he's such a character. He really is!

I miss my boy!

14. My dog jumped out the car window when we were goin 25mph a couple weeks ago.

15. dogs are man's best friend. and i get all weird just thinking of the day ill have to deal with anything serious in my lil girl's time.

i send good vibes to you and ur k9

16. not trying to sound like a dick and I really do hope he gets better
    but for a doberman thats fat...
    how often do you walk him...
    dobermans are fucking hyper and need lots of activity and exercise

17. Lol at second pic

Attached Files:

18. Nice :)!!!

oh shit what happened?

19. #19 MrFireball, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He's not fat. He's just a HUGE dog. Doctor says his BMI or whatever is fine. And I walk him everyday. I take him out to this field and just let him run for about 30 min.

20. Get well soon doggy! ^_^