My dog is a bro.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Synthesize, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Blades I have here for you a bongin story.

My dog and i understand eachother and have a deep bond. Like all dogs he loves new toys and bones. Me not being the most involved pet owner i have not baught him a new toy in a while. Mind you i walk this dog in the same route every walk and he understands the direction. One day i come home and see him standing at the door. I let him out and he just walks out. Starts walking down the driveway. Blades, he walked down the street and crossed the intersections. I was going after him and he acknowledged my presence. He gave me this badass look, walks into the pet shop and walks out with a bone casually. As always the confused and bewildered staff come out and try and go for the dog. He turns around looks at em and jukes em when they reach him and he sprints his ass home. i was watching my dog and i envyed him. I raised a successful son.

2. lol now train him to run to the store and steal some munchies.

3. Smoke him up man!

4. lmfao!, i just pictured like a lab going to my local convenience store, just grabbin a bag of chips and just haul ass outa there:smoke:

5. sounds like someone touched their dog's pecker... and by someone i mean YOU

6. #9 Synthesize, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats how I saw what my dog did, its hilarious.

7. Train him to go get munchies lolololol, show him a picture of the food and say FETCH and maybe he will go get it

8. lulz were had

9. I loled

Attached Files:

10. Naw I should teach him to grab my stash for me, and then ill give him his special treats made of marijuanassssss

Dogs man you gotta love em :bongin:

11. #15 Alrex, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ?????

Attached Files:

12. awesome dog lmfao.

13. I want a dog...

14. #18 Think About It, Jun 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
    I have been waiting for months to use this picture as the first post on a very long and emotional story in this forum. And you wasted it on some random thread. Fuck you nga

15. You gcers and your various pictures make my day. Its amazing to see the levels of maturity on this forum ;)

16. This thread is full of win