My dog died :(

Discussion in 'General' started by lilstoner, Mar 26, 2008.

1. So my dog, who i have had since grade 2 had to be put down today:(Apparantly it was internal bleeding from a tumor in her stomach. It came as such a shock as they noticed nothing the last vet visit. So im dedicating this next bowl to my pup, Tasha, love you girl:(

Attached Files:

2. Sorry to hear man. :( Must be like losing a family member. Just think about all the great memories you've got of her. Are you gonna get another dog you think?

3. Thanks, im not sure.. my parents said they dont want another one.. but knowing them they will

4. Oh no., I'm sorry man. I couldn't imagine my dog dying; it would be devastating. I'll dedicate this bowl to your dog too.

5. I feel ya man, I had to put my dog down late in '07.

I like dogs better than I like most people, RIP for your doggie. :(

6. Sorry to hear about your dog:(

I get so sad if anything happens to my buddies.

7. i feel for you when my sheltie died i was so devastated. but you eventually heal, though you never forget. then you get another dog and it helps. thats what my family did and we love our Zoey.

but still, i know it hurts and i am sorry you have to go through this. she was a beautiful dog.

8. way bummed to hear about your loss. I was devastated when I lost my last dog. Celebrate her life. Here's to Tasha!

9. Sorry to hear about that, I know losing pets is sometimes like losing a family member. Next bowl goes out for you.

10. Tasha was a beautiful Dog, My heart goes out to you and your family I know that loss and it sucks more than most people know. In the last 6 years I've lost 6 different dogs to old age (between me my father's two rottweilers, My wife's terriers, and my mother-in-laws chiwawa and beagle) but as I said these were expected. (and in a few cases welcomed they were suffering)

My next Joint is for you and Tasha.

11. Sounds like Tasha was one old puppy. Its sad to hear she died painfully, but all things die my friend. It had to come. Celebrate her long and memorable life.

12. Atleast your dog is not hurting anymore. She's happy. I have a boston terrir and I do not no what I would do if she died. She's family. Cheer up it will be o.k.:rolleyes:

13. that sucks sooo much man....ive had my dog since i was like 3 or some shit......shes so old now she can barely walk and shes blind and def....its so sad to have an old dog....+ rep for sure man i feel where youre coming from...i dont know what im gonna do when i have to put my dog down:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

14. Really sorry to hear of your loss, she looks like a wonderful companion - my next J is dedicated to Tasha. :love:

15. thanks everyone:) this has actually cheered me up a lot. And yeah like.. i have had cats been put down, it was hard.. not as hard as this tho.. dogs are just.. mans best freind you know, it like losing a person. But i gues its good we put her down cause vet said she would have died yesterday anyway, so better off liek that, then in my house:(

16. Atleast you were somewhat prepared for her death and didn't wake up with her dead at the foot of your bed or something :( I can't even imagine what that must be like to lose your dog, dogs have their own personalities and stuff so that makes it pretty hard.

17. times 2.

18. I know, they're better friends than most humans!

Have you thought of laying her to rest somewhere where you could plant an oak sapling? It'll keep growing as the years go by and could be a great place to go sit and smoke a blunt in her memory.

Though if you live in the city that could be difficult, ahh - just an idea anyway. :)
    Good to hear you feel a bit better, I'll roll that J now... :love:

19. damn man i'm sorry to hear that.. i have a dog n i actually hope it dies soon, its suffering it has mange thats incureable, we've tried everything, pills, special shampoo's, nothing works so the dog scratches and bites herself all day and night, sometimes until she bleeds, its really sad

if i still smoked weed i'd dedicate a blunt to ur dog, but instead i'll just dedicate my thoughts

getting another dog as a replacement will probably be hard at first, since it isnt tasha, but overtime u'll grow to love the new dog just as much if ur rents decide to get a new pup

20. not just that, but unless asleep.. think of the fear the dog would of suffered actually going through that?

man ive absolutely hated my cats being put down in the past, and oh my old dog chelsea (mini schnauzer (sp?))..man its a horrible grim feeling i know but it will pass.

smoke my next one for you man!