My dog ate my...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Nonamezleft, Nov 27, 2009.

1. slippers. In other news, just chugged 350mg of DXM. My first time, wanted to start slow, though I do have a couple of questions. How long does it take to kick in? It's been like 15min, not feeling anything yet. Also what should I expect? I'm thinking just mild good vibes, nothing trippy right?

2. it will kick in like a hour or so from now

I am on 300mg of DXM atm and its super hard to type anyways happy vibes! You may have some minor CEV but that whould be pretty much it

3. Usually taking something orally takes twenty to thirty minutes. However, that time can be a little less or a little more, depending on what you have in your stomach already.

At that dose, I don't know if you'll feel too much. You might throw up, which isn't fun, but that's part of the experience. Have fun bro.

4. Ha thanks. Considering I just chowed down on some good thanksgiving food, I now wish I had bought some more. Silly me. lol:D

5. Ha. Well hopefully you'll still feel a little bit of something. The good thing is, if you throw up, you'll have something to actually throw up. When I did DXM, I threw up for about an hour, and it was some serious puking. Haha. After a while, I had no shit in my stomach, so I was heaving hard.

6. Damn, sorry to hear bro. My stomach is pretty much made of steel, I don't even remember the last time I had something come back up, so I'm hoping that won't be a problem. This isn't actually my first time, it's my second...BUT...the first time I was so high and drunk I just passed out lol.:smoke:

7. Ha. Well my stomach is pretty strong too. DXM just has that effect on the body. Hopefully at your dose it won't be too bad of nausea.