my dog ate my weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Herb man, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Edited_ImageEasyImageEditor_20150911_1.jpg
    Whatwhat a complete dick right? I would never in my life even THINK about eating my best friends weed. Even if it smelt super good. But this little fucker climbed up on my nightstand and devoured 2 grams of high quality reefer. I feel betrayed. 9/11 never forget man. Neverrrrr. Anyone ever had this happen?

2. Chong had it happen to him.

3. I dont feel like following him around for three days to get it back like he did lol

II dont

4. lol never forget. no thats never happened to me, but my dog will eat a nug if i drop it. that plastic prolly wasnt good for your pooch. keep it in the drawer next time

5. He left you a little [​IMG]

6. I wonder why some dogs like it. Because all of my previous dogs would hate it and run from it lol

7. Damn. That sucks.
    I've never had an animal eat my weed (unless you count my dad).
    I lost a smallish nug about a month ago, thought my cat would find it and eat it. The cat did indeed find it, but did me a solid by playing with it and left it in the open.

8. Lmao. I had a friend that made a nice batch of pot brownies and left them on the counter. His dog jumped on the counter when he wasn't home and ate the whole batch, and licked the plate clean. Broccoli (dogs name) ended up totally fine but he was completely stoned for like a week and his eyes were as red as the devils. Broccoli is a champion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. What's in this shit man?

It's mostly Maui wowie man, but it's got some labrador in it.

10. haha that's awesome, MVP cat right there. Mine would probably just run around with it in its mouth.

11. My mates dog is obsessed with eating weed, if she knows I have some she'll follow me around lol