Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Dog and Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Jun 27, 2011.

1. If I smoke near my dog, outside or in, is there a chance that the smoke smell will stick to his fur, thus smelling like weed when he goes near my mom? Also, I would imagine its unhealthy for him to be breathing in secondhand smoke.

2. Nah, probably not. Dogs don't get affected by smoke, (especially not once or twice)
    But dogs do tend to get high off of the smallest amound possible. Dogs can also eat .2 a gram and get stoned for hours, and I mean hours.
    Just blow the smoke away from him/her and you'll be fine.

3. That's weird because whenever I burn up, my dog always comes in the room because she smells it. :D

4. She's probably gotten high before, then. If it hasn't traumatised her the first time, bets on that she'll continue liking the high.

5. Hahaha while on the topic, I got my sisters gerbil high a year or two ago.
    I actually just blew a cloud from my bong straight into the gerbils cage, and I swear all it did was sleep and drink water for a couple hours :D

Although this was when I was inconsiderate and just didn't give a fuck, I will never do that again ...... I thought I friggen killed it :(

6. I'm pretty sure this topic is against the rules.... D:

7. dog fur doesn't hold smells as much as clothing does

unless your like blowing hits in his face I guess, but then you have bigger problems to worry about