My dog and weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Popus Juice, Feb 15, 2012.

1. So I just noticed today that my dogs tail wags happily when he smells weed lol

2. My girl greets me at the door everytime I go get a new bag, practically jumping up and down with excitement(Dude! Let's chill!)... otherwise she's usually asleep. Go figure lol

3. This thread isn't about getting animals high, but it's pretty damn close to crossing the line...

My dog hates the smell of weed. I sometimes let her smell nugs, and she like sneezes and backs her face away and gets this evil look on her face like "don't do that again, you better not mr." lmfao I love my dog.

4. My rat seems to be very interested when I wave a nug infront of his face. If only I could train him to find lost pieces of weed in my room...

5. You should never expose weed to your pets, they can't handle it like humans do. There's a report from the U.K. about the fact that tons of pets have died from exposure to marijuana.

Just a bad idea.

6. Thats odd. i went to the dispensary the other night and came home leaving the open white bag it comes in on the tabel. I came back into the room seeing my dog on the table, with his head fully in the bag as he was getting a few wiffs of the closed containers of herb that was in the bag. :cool::laughing:

it was epic.

7. My bad, you shouldn't expose your pets to smoke*.

8. hahaha my dog does the same thing. she almosts gets me caught sometimes when i come home after i smoke and my dog sprints up to me and starts sniffing me like crazy and my parents are like i wonder why shes smelling you so much LOL

9. You probably could with some time and effort. Rats are super smart, and I happen to be a girl that loves them. They make great pets

10. I think your dog is part of the D.A.R.E campaign.

11. Once my friends and I were smoking and we got my dog high. At least we think we did. It was just watching us smoke and then fell asleep five minutes later.

12. My dog ate a 6gram nugget once

13. cite it or shite it arsehole , ive heard of cats being unable to metabolize cannabis but to generalize all pets is incorrect.... perhaps it isint a good idea for your pets but i doubt getting you pet stoned will kill it unless you like pop its head in a bag of smoke for 5 minutes and how could the UK gather accurate data unless they are administering it to the pets themselves in of witch is just as if not more-so inhumane but if there gathering statistical data there are too many variables for an accurate controlled expirement

14. Real talk, if that shit was true my dog would've been longgggg dead already. She s an everyday stoner.