Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My doctor is an asshole

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by snazzpompey, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Why is it when you explain the the doctor you smoke weed to cure the problems of asthma you get called in not so many words a fuckin idiot believe me it works better than inhalers

2. maybe its just me, but smoke + asthma just don't seem to mix.

3. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't marijuana help your lungs/airways expands? Or something along those lines?

4. Yeah i think so, i've heard that too.

5. You fool, you should have told him you vaporise. The word "smoke" was the problem...

6. i have a dif lung disease and someones i think it helps me other times i makes me cough my ass off but i cough up nasty shit that is prob better to get outta my lungs anyway but ya a doctor is not gonna go against someone he spent 5000000000$ to learn in med school

7. I have asthma and it clears up my lungs, helps me breathe easier. It's very noticable when I'm sick.

8. yea shoulda told him you vap bro make it easier on him. these rigid western thought patterns
    are a bitc* to change and very difficult when money and the ego are involved.

9. If you have asthma, it wouldnt be a bad idea to really vape....

10. get a new doctor

a doctor with a brain who actually cares about his patients would tell you either:
    a) it's a fine thing to do
    b) it's probably not a good thing to do, and then give you clear and sound reasons why
    c) it's a good thing to do if you use a vape
    d) some other sound logical advice that doesn't make you feel like an idiot

11. Rule #1 - Never ever tell anyone you smoke weed, ever.

You just never know if anyone is going to be against it or with you. If they are against it then they are going to have propaganda on their side and that isn't a good thing.

12. I agree with this. As long as it's illegal, and a lot of people are ignorant and judgmental on the matter, it's best to keep those things to yourself.

13. He cannot hold the fact of me smokin weed against me its my choice,say for instance he grasses me up its his career thats fucked not mine

14. Well i have a friend that has asthma and he says it helps him, although when he smokes with me he always seems to be coughing up a storm.. Maybe that helps him? lol idk but he says it helps... not gunna question that.

-Dave

(oh and get a better doctor, one that will take a look at both sides.)

15. I believe him telling anyone you smoke would be a breach of his confidentiality. Most doctors, as far as I know, aren't allowed to talk about it to anyone else.

16. It doesn't matter if he tells anyone or not. You are still telling your doctor and if he makes a fuss over it, will probably hold it against you as long as you go to him. It just makes trouble for you. Because if he does continue to be a little bitch, you're gonna have to find a new doctor, when the whole situation could of been avoided in the first place.

17. hahhahaha that line made me laugh for some reason. Thank~!

0Dave

18. Correct they aint allowed, i dont cough my guts up on it at all quite the opposite guess its cause it relaxes me

19. yes, cannabis dilates your bronchial tubes, to an extent, if you smoke too much it might not dilate them.

20. i have the same thing when i smoke i cough like a for like a min and a half and most the big coughs are nasty shit, after wards i feel as if i breathe easyer the next day to bad tho i live in fl