My DIY bong box

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Deleted member 1061569, Aug 16, 2018.

1. #1 Deleted member 1061569, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2018
    whipped this together a few 'noons ago, it holds my minibong pretty well and the thing on the right has different layers that i can put all my bowls and tools and whatnot in.

now here's hoping i can safely transport it in a suitcase and get it past the TSA.....i need some sort of x-ray blocking lining lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and last but not least a pic of it in action, using an adapter and a bowl designed for a bigger bong that can hold at least a gram so when you take a big hit out of this lil bad boy you get knocked on your ass once you're done hacking up lung :biggrin:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

2. That's pretty sweet man if you cleaned it before you put it in a suitcase the police/security can't do shit at an airport lol

They can only take it off you if there's resin/weed bits in the bong/pipes

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. yeah, if there isn't actually any trace of weed on it, you could probably fight them on it on the pretense that it's for "tobacco use only" of course lol

as far as actually transporting bud through the airport / train station / into a concert, in my experience you have to be more ingenious...sometimes the best place to hide it is in plain sight or directly on your person. i've put joints inside of a pen missing the ink stick and just stuck it in my pocket. basically i would never, ever let the actual weed leave my person or store it in the luggage because if they find it, it will mean i'm going to be tempted to abandon my luggage instead of getting fined or detained. it's getting to the point though that the red tape surrounding pot usage is ridiculous though, with any luck it will be universally legalized recreationally soon

ATM i'm wondering if I could sew some sort of pocket inside some baggy rapper type jeans and stick a bag in it, sew it shut and then just rip it open once i'm at my destination. but it might show up on X-ray

this may be overkill though since i'm going Amtrak haha. i doubt they will actually do shit

4. Yeah you always say it's for tobacco man if you're stopped lmao

Alot of security here in the UK will let you into a club/bar with weed as long as it's pre rolled lol, if you're at a show/festivals it's best to take edibles then just say to security you have diabetes & need to keep it on you incase you get low blood sugar levels

5. yeah....take like a rice krisipe edible or something lol. that's funny, i live in NY and there's no chance in hell they would ever let you in anywhere with pot. in fact, i'm wondering what the worst that could happen is if they actually find bud on you when you are getting into a festival, will they arrest you or will they just confiscate it before letting you in?

i've gotten weed into them in the past just by sheer dumb luck of them not looking or patting where i hid it, but i also had an experience where i scoped out the security first, saw how they were basically strip searching people, panicked a bit and just tossed what i had. i really don't have to want to go through that again so i'm wondering how i could sneak a couple blunts in for my thing in a couple weeks. lately in 'murica people have been going crazy and shooting people at concerts / everywhere so security may be more tight

6. Depending on the ammount of weed you have security will take it off you then hand it over to the police at the end of the show, if you have a huge ammounts they'd probably ring the police & restrain you.

Some times they'll let you smoke it then go in rather then do the paper work from taking a blunt of someone lol

7. gloss the box on the inside so if you actually get it wet or stand the bong in it, and it falls over - it wont rot.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. over all, great craftsman ship, i like it.

edit: should beable to get over the boarder aslong as you class them pots / ornaments.
    also make sure you soak them before and you could say there gifts for an friend.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 Deleted member 1061569, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2018
    girls have it easier, they can put it in bra or safety pin it underneath their hair. also security just seems to go easier on them in general

i think stuff like little pipes is out of the question, it has to be rolled, edible or disposable. i mean chances are even if you don't bring weed in, someone there who did will get you high, i'd just rather be safe than sorry lol plus you can be the cool guy who got others high

its funny, EDM crowds in my experience have always been extremely peaceful and some of the most chill folks ever. big difference from the crowds at some of the metal fests i went to

thanx, what i do to clean the bong is the ol' rice and rubbing alcohol ploy, it can get it completely clean as long as you have the patience to shake the fuck out of it for 30 min.

anyways i'm not so worried about the glass, i'm worried about carrying around like 12g or so on public transit where it is sadly still not legal....it's decriminalized but i would just be pissed if it got confiscated. but chances are i could throw it in a backpack on Amtrak and be totally fine. i've traveled with bud before but i was just on a bus where they do absolutely nothing security wise

• Like Like x 1
  10. I put mine inside 5 smell proof bags, then baby changing nappy bags (which smell like strawberry rubber) then i put it inside an bluetooth speaker which i dismantled and just use the shell.

• Like Like x 1
  11. hence I'm in the UK.

12. do the regular dealer plastic baggies or ZIploc work for that? or are smell proof bags something different?

also since x-rays can't see through lead, in theory you could get a lead lined bag and it wouldn't show, though the empty space on the x-ray readout might actually cause more attention than what bud inside bags would look like, which would look like pretty much a bunch of nothing if you stuck it inside something like that

13. the normal baggies, i used 2 normal ones, then 3 bigger ones making each one was vaccumed. topped with the baby changing plastic disposable bags which are smelly anyhow (strawberry) -

I'm unsure, my friend bought shrooms back from amsterdam just in one bag, in the handbag, never got pulled over or searched on the ferry. i think personally it depends where you are and on the day.

14. yeah i'll be going through grand central on the tail end of my journey.....i haven't been to NYC by train before so i'm not sure what to expect in terms of security. the reason i don't want it found isn't so much the law (because the consequences wouldn't even be that bad), it's just that it would suck to have my holiday ruined because the pigs took away the fun lol. plus i'm skint, as they say over there, so getting $200 of pot impounded is a real kick in the nuts

anyways yeah, i'll just stick it inside a bunch of vaccumed baggies then in a scented diaper bag, then stick that in something inconspicuous

15. I always tell em it’s a flower vase.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. well hey, not exactly a lie :D you put plants in it, in a manner of speaking

just describe yourself as a "botany enthusiast"

• Like Like x 1