Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Dilemma

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacePot, Nov 14, 2011.

1. So here's my dilemma......
    I'm currently in south texas.... where the most reg comes up from and yet i can't find a single med or good reg connect.. i know dro is the best but i like having long smoking sessions... any tips?

2. Buy Mids for 100 a ounce...smoke blunts for days :smoke:

3. Just said can't find a good connect x.x

4. I wish I didn't have just 20$ all the time.. I want to buy mids :(.

5. You live in Texas!!! Jesus man there's tons of Mexico Mids everywhere!!

6. Are you white? Because these days only ghetto black people mess with the reg, at least that's what I've noticed.

7. No, i'm low on money saving for a car and paying rent, if that makes me a ghetto black person then sure buddy.

8. I was saying that the dealers slinging reg are mainly black. So if you were white I would presume it would be harder if you don't know many black people.

9. Wow. Black people only do the reg thing haha what a world.

10. [quote name='"Oceanic"']Are you white? Because these days only ghetto black people mess with the reg, at least that's what I've noticed.[/quote]

Hey, that's not offensive

11. Sorry some of you are having a hard time comprehending sentences and matching OPs location with mine. If I notice something that could be offensive, does that make it any less true?

12. To be fair, my best reggie connections were all black. I think it's because black people are normally very adamant about smoking lots of blunts. It's more economical to smoke reggie blunts than medical blunts.

13. get out and meet people. socialize. ask around. thats how i met all the connects i have today.

14. [quote name='"Oceanic"']Sorry some of you are having a hard time comprehending sentences and matching OPs location with mine. If I notice something that could be offensive, does that make it any less true?[/quote]

I didn't say it wasn't true..