My Dear sweet aunts..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Your welcome.

lol my aunt asked if I could spare her a bowl of weed as my other aunt who suffers from severe pain wants to try it (pretty much has never before) an is scared to by herself..soo anyway both my aunts are downstairs talking about god knows what, next thing I know I could smell the wift of weed in the air..now there laughing there asses off downstairs an giggling like little school girls..

I'd like to think I'm some sort of hero,or maybe just a girl whos made a difference in this world.. loool k I won't take it that far but this is awesome..thought I'd share hopefully it takes my aunts pain away so she can feel better for a bit..so far so good,hopefully she likes it no real need for thanks,long as I can help someone out I did my job :smoking:

2. That's awesome!

3. it really is, I was just downstairs talking to my aunt an she was like
    "Gosh I feel just swell" XD

4. Hon, if they are laughing like giddy schoolgirls, the pain is gone! :hello:

You ARE a hero! :yay:

Now for "Step 2"! As you know cannabis has a LOT of medical uses! So isn't it time you introduced your aunts to "Granny Storm Crow's MMJ List"?

The best and easiest way to show them is for you to get a copy of the (easily forwarded) 2012 List- see the bottom of my sig and send me an email! (I am pretty sure you don't want you aunts peeking into GC and seeing what you've been up to! :eek: Plus, what you get by emailing me is twice as big as what I have at GC - that's that 1st link in my sig!)

Educating your aunts is IMPORTANT!

Each of us changing the world is some small way is how the world changes! :yay:

So, get busy! :D

Granny :wave:

5. Woopty fuckin doo jk jk good lookin out op