My dealer's a murderer. :(

Discussion in 'General' started by geetardude, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Hey GC,

I got a call from my friend telling me our guy is in jail, and going to prison for a while. Seems he and 2 or 3 others played Russian Roulette, and there was indeed an incident. (yeah, who could've seen that coming :rolleyes: ) I'm still pondering what made him want to do it in the first place. So, he's sitting behind bars right now with a $500,000 bond.

FUCK!

Here's the article: http://herald-review.com/articles/2007/12/07/news/local/1028392.txt

"DECATUR - Deandre L. Browning, 19, was charged Wednesday with three counts of first-degree murder and one count of aggravated battery with a firearm in the shooting death early Sunday of Michael A. Allen, 17.

Macon County State's Attorney Jack Ahola said Wednesday the charges allege one course of action by Browning in Allen's death.

That means if Browning were to be convicted of murder and aggravated battery with a firearm, he would not face consecutive prison sentences for the two convictions. The penalty for first-degree murder is a prison term of 20 to 60 years.

Browning, who is jailed under $500,000 bond, could be arraigned on the charges today. A preliminary hearing will be scheduled at that time to determine if sufficient evidence exists to send the case to trial.

In a sworn statement filed in court, Decatur police detective Toby Williams stated he interviewed three people who were in Allen's apartment in the 800 block of West Wood Street about 12:30 a.m. Sunday when the shooting occurred: two boys, ages 11 and 14, and an 18-year-old woman.

They said Allen had asked Browning to bring some marijuana to the apartment, which he did, Williams said. The two older witnesses agreed that Browning said he might be going out of town, and Allen retorted something to the effect that he would not be leaving if Allen told police he was a drug dealer, Williams said.

The female witness said Browning responded he would shoot Allen if that occurred.

Browning allegedly pulled a Smith & Wesson revolver from a back pocket, removed the bullets, reinserted one bullet in the cylinder, pointed the gun at either the ceiling or the television and pulled the trigger twice while looking at the cylinder. The witnesses stated Browning then pointed the gun at Allen's head and pulled the trigger again, and the gun discharged.

Williams said Browning told him the group had been playing a game, and when it was his turn he pointed the gun at Allen and pulled the trigger while watching the cylinder to make sure nothing would come out. Browning allegedly stated that the gun suddenly fired and he shot Allen in the eye.

Browning fled the apartment. He later told police where he threw the gun into a sewer, and the weapon was recovered."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you may have not noticed, seems there are missing gaps in the media's version of the story. I need to call my buddy tomorrow to discuss more about this shit. This is really depressing me, right now.

2. Whewwww. That shit sucks.

3. yeah man sad story

a friend of mine was killed at a party earlier this year

some guy pulled out a gun and everyone was pretty faded and they were joking and my friend was like "shot me shot me" just kidding around so they guy pointed the gun to his eye and shot him in the eye...the kid said it was a mistake....

4. WOW. Fuck all that noise!

5. Wow what the fuck?

God damn I hate Murderers, fuck your dealer he deserves to be behind bars.

Good thing your not killed so you can live another day to :smoke:

6. hahahahaha

7. None of this crazy shit happens in Indiana... Atleast where I live. Kids around here rarely carry guns. People usually just beat the shit outof each other with their fists. Some people carry knives (I do).

8. damn, guns dont kill people....stupid stoned drunk dealers do.

what an idiot.

9. that was really stupid of him i wouldnt be messin with a gun in the first place less i wouldnt let someone point it at me either

10. this is why i dont mess with psychopaths. Your buddy deserves to be locked up for 60.

Peace.

11. he better scrape up some dealing money cause he's got a hefty bail amount to pay...
    dumbass

12. I thought I was the only one who said that phrase, rad.

13. Originally Posted by eleven357
    WOW. Fuck all that noise!
    I thought I was the only one who said that phrase, rad.

. . . and that makes 3

14. Never let yourself be put into situations like that. Then this shit wont happen to you.

15. thats crazy... I just found out last night .. that one of my lil homies from my home town got killed by some New Orleans *****z for 100 dollars over a funky ass QP... and the crazy shit is it happened in my old apartments and my mom had told me someone had got killed there .. but I aint find out it was him til yesterday... he was a lil hustlin ass ***** and was cool aint beef with nobdy just got his money...I mean they could have robbed him or whatever ***** was like 19 man.. they bucked him twice in the chest and head.. thats something you do to a ***** that fucked you over or you hate not a weak ass robbery.. these young *****s be trippin now days...im blaming the current state of rap music

16. Bad bad. Playing with guns is a no no.

17. stay away from people who play with guns.

18. Yeah, that happened to a friend of mine except he pulled the gun out of his belt loop, cocked it, pulled out the magazine, handed it to somebody and told him to fire.

One bullet later...

19. darwinism

20. Dumbass. Why the hell would he cock it?! I've heard of that shit before...kids getting into dad's guns..take the clip off, and not think of the bullet in the chamber, and one dies.