Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Dealer Text Me At 2AM

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StnrInStilettos, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And asked me why I don't cop from him anymore. I mentioned in someone elses thread that once you short me, that's it. I was fairly new to buying for myself because I always got (& still do) from my BF. Long sorry short, he have me a dime that weighed .3 (I live in NYC, Queens) & dimes are .5. I watched him do it and said nothing because to be honest I didn't know any better. Before this he gave me .2, and I didn't think anything of it because I thought that was normal. After telling my boyfriend and asking a friend about this they laughed. After that, I don't buy from him. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my area is a dime not supposed to be .5?

2. A dime can be whatever dude wants to put in the bag for 10 bucks.

3. yes you are right.....and dont text back.....fuck him...2 in the morning? why didnt u buy my weed, i always give u less

4. Yes, but no. In my area when you ask for a dime you typically want .5. When I buy from other dealers, their bags always LOOKED bigger and I never knew why. It'd be like, all this weed? For meeee? Lolol Now I know why.

@KayaKush: And I was thinking that I shouldn't reply, but I already did. I told him the truth. Now I feel like he ambushed me when I was sleep drunk and now that I'm clear headed, I don't think I should've replied. He's not a confrontational person or anything like that tho so there's no danger element.

5. well if he texted you at 2 am it means hes thinking about you :)

6. nyc dime is .5

7. toronto's dime is a gram

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah when i get mids its 2 grams a dime. Its all up to the dealer and area. If an nyc dime is .5 and you saw him do .2 or .3 i would have said something that minute.

9. I would probably kill myself if I lived in NY, or any other place with prices this outrageous.

I highly suggest you start buying in larger amounts if at all possible, because you're being royally fucked regardless.

10. chicago a dime is 1.8
    Man you'll are fuckin people OVER! lmao

11. Fuck, where I live you're lucky to get 1.5g's out of 25$ AUD

Fucking joke.. most of the dealers are petty criminals with no brain..

12. I know, man. Smhhh. But like I said, I didn't know any better at the time. I'm not angry or anything, just not buying from him anymore.

13. i dont blame u

14. Man a dime in chicago is .5

15. Get the fuck out bro. if you get .5 dimes, ive got dimes for you all day long! hahaha.

16. or are talkin $10 bag of dank.. i refuse to do that shit. you want a straight dime come with $30

17. I wouldn't buy weed from him, obvious terrible dealer.

18. LMFAO. If you want half a gram, ASK for half a gram. Who the fuck buys 10 dollars worth of bud multiple times? You get the same amount of weed, tons of hassle, and paying way too much. Tha fuck?!

19. Try living in the UK, I paid £20 for about 1.3 - 1.4g yesterday... thats the equivalent of just over $30

20. Buying .5 g sounds like such a waste of time to me.. getting anything less than that (.2, .3) is just ridiculous. You're buying like you goddamn bowl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.