Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Dealer Might Have Been Arrested, Should I Text Him?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bullyle, May 16, 2014.

1. So 2 days ago my dealer texted me when I was at the metting place, saying that he got pulled over and might get arrested. So I texted him saying that We could meet some other time. It's been 2 days, should I text him? I have two other dealer but I like this guy because he never shorted me, and I would like to keep buying from him. Should I ask him to meet up with me?

2. He got arrested bruh

you should probably go to your local jail and visit him. He might still have your weed.

3. #3 IvGotMilk, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    Don't send any texts - if his phone has been seized, your number will be in his phone with all the incriminating texts too

Happened to my friends older brother a few years ago and the police sent texts to his dealers arranging a meet up. Luckily my friend had already told them he was busted so they knew it was the police trying to set them up. Well that's what I remember happened anyway. 

General rule for me is never to send texts about drugs , always phone

4. when should I call him and what should I say? :confused:

5. Just send text with just normal conversation by just asking how he's doing without mentioning anything weed related. Then see if he responses and if he does, or text from his phone, just be cautious and if the text mentioning a meet up, fine but still don't mention about weed, make sure first that's it's him texting you.

6. sample text:

OMG 420

7. He goooooooooone bro, Time to hook something up off another dealer.

8. Just give the guy a call, if he answers it's a win situation, if he don't it means police have seized his phone and they can't do anything for you trying to ring a phone...

9. just text him something like aye man got that 40 kilo brick of crack for you. then roll on floor laughing when cops try to nab u and find nothin

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Text him "hey"? Lol

11. Texting back and forth about illicit drug deals is about fifty times as stupid as talking back and forth on the phone about drug illicit drug deals.

I prefer to use smoke signals when talking about drugs...

12. Its not illegal to call someone and ask whats up and if everything is okay.  Just tell him he said he was about to get pulled over and ask what happened.  The feds aren't going to track you down and keep their eyes on you.

13. Don't be worry about texting him even if cops do have his phone they can't use the info on it to get to you because that would be entrapment which is illegal. But to be on the safe side, call him. You know his voice.

14. Just text "You OK? Haven't heard from you for a bit" .  Nothing incriminating about that, and it should get you an answer. 

15. unless he had a shit ton of weed on him and scales n shit then the cops wont take your phone. They may look thru it if they had to search his car