Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer keeps texting me first

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bwapafwapa, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I've had a guy like this before. I was in high school at the time.
    It got real annoying. He'd always call me trying to pressure me into buying some so he could pick up another bag. :laughing:
    I'd say it's best to drop those dealers. Kid didn't know what he was doing, and he always owed so many people money.

2. My dealers always tell me when they have new stock, but no ones ever just been like yo, wanna come pick up. They know ill hit them up when I need bud.

3. If you don't care he likes you & he gives you really good prices, more power to you bro :smoke:

Honestly I would like a dealer like that, except for the fact that he texts you asking if you wanna pick up. I don't get much money as is. :(

4. [quote name='"brett119"']
    My dealer in hs (He moved wish he was still around) was fucking nuts man. He mostly picked up mids but he moved weight like no other hs kid I've dealt with. Always hooked it up fat too. Small town too, about 2500 people and he had traffic at his house non stop, PLUS the police station was literally less than 500 yards from his house. He never got caught but the reason he moved was his mom kicked him out for dealing and found close to 4g stashed in the bathroom behind the shower. I've prob been over to his crib at least 100 times and maybe saw his mom 5x over the course of 3 years haaha. He was the town's dope man.

Side story. I was playing ps3 with him on a school night and saw him move about 1.5 lbs in a night. The most someone picked up that night was 2 zips. I was like "damn dude your fucking nuts" and he replied like a boss "its what I do I'm the dope man. He had other stuff but we can't talk about on here. I just wonder what he was paying for a lb. He would let zips go for 100 and qp's for 350.[/quote]

Must be an unbelievable price lol. Good ol' days.

5. i just hit my dealer back with " yeah man ill let you know when i need "

6. I wish my dealer were like this. He scares the hell out of me and every time I text him I feel like I'm bothering him.

7. I like it and I don't like it.
    Pros: You don't have to ask, feel awkward, or try hard to get it.
    Cons: You spend more money, if you're broke you awkwardly turn them down.

8. Yea I usually will just send out some text if I have new stuff or goodies. Not just to try an push more. If you hold it they will come

9. Shit I love when my dealer texts me, "danks". But he's like my main homie. And since his dealer is slow as fuck my dude won't always have weed.

If you have a problem with it just ignore it or tell them u don't need any. It's really not a big deal to say nah no money, or I'll hit u up. Unless you have a pussy

10. [quote name='"burtango"']I wish my dealer were like this. He scares the hell out of me and every time I text him I feel like I'm bothering him.[/quote]

That sucks and will probably happen to me eventually. I always think about losing my dealer that I've known for years.

11. You guy's look into texting wayy too much. Your dealer will always have a contact list bigger than paris hilton's blackberry and will just be sending off the same text to everyone he deals to. It's not awkward, it's not personal, it's just the dealer trying to make money by sending out an advert. You shouldn't be feeling any "pressure" to even acknowledge his message.

Must be some socially awkward motherfuckers on this site.

12. ur jus dollar signs in his eyes, next time say ur fine, u jus got hooked up and say ur lookin for a plugg and hell plug u alot jus for some business, but anyone that reads this, plz help me on my post, bout trippin n shit

13. I agree with some of the posts, not sure which one to quote but, I find it refreshing, I never feel pressure as he is a co-worker and we have known each other for awhile now, and his texts are always like " got some new shit called OG and ive set aside 3 bags of it and last weeks stuff so u can take ur pick when i see u" which is nice cuz who doesnt liked variety and/or salad bowls and he always texts me on the day we get paid which might seem annoying but it doesnt bother me bit, my point is I could see how it could be annoying depending on ur prior relationship with the dealer if any

14. haha ya man. i just started picking up from an old friend. and i buy an eight off him wed. he calls me thursday to see if i need another bag.. then again that night. then again on friday telling me he's got new stuff and then again saying he's gonna hook it up

15. Yeah I think he's trying to keep it fresh stock. But I'd love to have one dealer like that lol. Not more than one though

16. I had this happen to me when I lived in Spokane.
    I ended up letting my "guy" know that if I needed something I would text him. He understood. I told him that my phone is always laying around, and that isn't "safe" for he or I if his random "dealer" texts hit my inbox and I am not aware! He was like, "Oh yeah...good point..." LOL!
    At any rate, yes, it can get annoying, so just tell him you prefer to initiate contact for future pick ups.

FYI...I am thankful for dispensaries because of situations like this. There are several benefits to getting your card if you can.
    :smoke:

Attached Files:

17. [quote name='"beastieibe"']hes just hustlin man lol[/quote]

This man knows what's up lol

18. Its being a good dealer, but not just a good dealer, a good business man and salesman, he's got you buyin more of his shit and helping his profits (if he makes any) but also helping him move product, your choice whether you want to buy, don't feel pressured

19. Every business owner knows without demand the product wont sell= out of business, haha your probelly his only client

20. That's pretty cool man, I don't like going over to my dealers place, I always feel like a nuisance.