Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my dealer keeps bothering me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Apr 1, 2012.

1. This dude is starting to get on my nerves he keeps calling my phone and texting me, but I don't answer because I know its some dumb shit that he wants like a ride or some money to borrow. I don't want him to get mad because I need his shit for 4/20 and a couple weeks ago I gave him like 2 ride favors in 1 day and I told him that i'm on a t-break until then. What should I do? I don't want to be friends with him because he has a grimey vibe and i've gotten too use to being a loner

2. Stop being a loner, help a dude out man. Or tell him youll trade grass for gas. With inflated prices at the pump nowadays, he should understand...

3. buy your shit for 420 now and then tell him to fuck off

4. Your dealer is calling you to borrow money? Sounds like you've got a middleman who's desperate to try and make money find a real dealer. Don't give him rides either then he'll just keep calling you and shit. If you want him to stop calling and txting tell him it's a work phone and you can't get calls about bud or tell him your gf hates weed and can't know you smoke. Or just man up and say I'll call you when I need some shit it's annoying when you call and txt me all the time. pretty simple

5. The dude sounds grimey man, drop the dude, just tell him you can't keep doing this for him. He'll probably understand

6. [quote name='"420Juggalo610"']This dude is starting to get on my nerves he keeps calling my phone and texting me, but I don't answer because I know its some dumb shit that he wants like a ride or some money to borrow. I don't want him to get mad because I need his shit for 4/20 and a couple weeks ago I gave him like 2 ride favors in 1 day and I told him that i'm on a t-break until then. What should I do? I don't want to be friends with him because he has a grimey vibe and i've gotten too use to being a loner[/quote]

What dealer asks for rides/money from his customers? Next time he calls just tell him your not going to drop what your doing to give him a ride.

7. "hey mannnnnnnnn i know you just gave me like $50, but can you give me a ridddeeeeeee mannnnnn??????"

8. Grass for gas bro. or cash. pretty sure he mite stop asking if u say that.. and gas is high as fuck so he should understand that

9. he sounds like a jugga-ho, op!

10. if hes got a bad vibe then cut ties with the dude completely....
    he obviously has no tact at all if he keeps hittin you up for rides and money like your his bitch....

11. My dealer tried to sell me spice 0.0

12. every loner stoner ive known is a total douche. theyre awkward almost every time. i hate being around awkward people.

13. people who dont drive will never understand.

14. Tell him that.

15. tell him its ass gas or grass hahahaha preferably the latter

16. Ass gas? LOL

17. Stop givin him rides point blank

18. lol

that's why u got infractions and shit now lol I can tell by the red bar. I never have and never will be a douche

19. seems like a prick. find a new dealer

20. Kiss his ass and do him favors and when the time comes to buy your weed for 4/20, remind him of all the favors and get a fat hookup :smoke: