Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer just ripped me off and sold me shit. What is this black stuff???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Camranauchi, May 12, 2012.

1. Probably. there may be a little mold on there, I've smoked worse haha. (Back in the day :p)

2. Dude why would you let that happen.

3. I probably wouldn't smoke that unless you like the taste of dogshit, cus that's what that bud was probably grown in the presence of. You should of checked it out before, no?

4. Be a man and confront his ass! Don't let that bull shit happen.

5. I say vaporize it, get a nice flavor of that dank

6. It looks okay to me, actually if anything it just looks like a darker kind of weed, either I'm not seeing the pic right, or you're paranoid , but doesn't matter, pack that shit and enjoy

7. ya I should have checked it. He's never done this before so I trusted him not to rip me off. That thing is, he double bagged the weed to when I bought it so i couldnt see it outside the bags. Whatever, time to find a new dealer I guess, lesson learned.

8. wtf is that? that looks like the most bunk shit I've ever seen

9. Dude find a new connect lol

10. Ive had really good bud with some black specs like that. Doesn't mean it's shit bud just sayin....

11. nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol that looks like terrible weed man....
    was it ALL like that?
    I hate smoking weed like that.. usually when theres some black nugs i just throw em out..

12. If there is mold on it I highly advise you to get rid of it.
    I unknowingly smoked very moldy herb and got sick to the point that I had to go to the doctor.

13. It looks like he cooked it. Maybe someone tried to dry it with an oven.

14. please don't smoke weed with mold... you giving yourself a high chance of those mold spores sticking in your lounge causing infection.

15. #16 D M z, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2012
    Send a Quartz of this stuff expressmail to Switzerland and see if it beats Randy's world record, or even bono.

16. where the fuck do you find shitty weed like that? what do they grow in in the states holy shit. why would you ever buy that when you saw the nug?

17. It almost looks like those legal buds you can get from high times (not real weed). It might not even be weed......... Does it smell like bud? I wouldn't smoke it unless I didn't have anything else..... in which case I would at least try it.

You should find another dealer. Everyone should have at least 3-4 dealers IMO.

18. Dude, that black stuff is weed.

Smoke it, and find a new dealer if you ain't happy with it.

19. I wouldn't.. I would make hash... And if u got a lot worth I would call back.. money or a fight then jack him..