Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer just got busted.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NuclearGuru, Mar 9, 2011.

1. My dealer's house was raided yesterday and he was arrested along with his girlfriend and his dad. It's a shame to see a good guy go out like that. Anyway, my problem is that I've been stressing about the police ever since I heard it. I've heard of cops using the dealer's cell phone to bust his buyers. I just recently bought a quarter pound off him and I'm afraid my texts might still be on his phone. I know that my number is on there. Should I be worried?

2. Just dont do anything or respond to any more txt or calls from his phone, or anyone u dont know and you should be fine.

3. Time to make your incredible stealth under-the-floor stash.

4. only meet him face to face from now on if you have to.

5. NO they dont have shit on you, do you have like pounds of weed stashed in your house? Don't worry man they don't care about you
    Even if they found your texts and linked it to you, what are they gonna do with that? ITs not illegal to say you want to buy weed or talk about it

6. sorry man thats really sad to hear...

but naa they usually wont do that, police dont just like to go after cannabis smokers, there is no room in jails for that.

just incase though, still keep it down low for a bit :cool:

and your dealer probably wont snitch on you, if hes got any self respect at all

7. Dude you just scared the shit out of me. I got a call today from a number that I didn't know and they asked for me saying they were from "Discount Drugs." When I said I didn't know who they were asking for they laughed and hung up. I heard more than one person.

8. Unless he delivered like, 5 pounds to your house and you gave him directions and stuff in the texts, you're totally fine. Sorry about losing the dealer :(

9. The legal system in my county is very harsh. They are all total assholes and I have yet to find an exception. They will put you away for a year just for a roach.

10. Yeah thats prob true if they come across it, but they won't go out of their way to prosectue some guy who buys small amounts every now and then just for personal use..its not worth their time - literally, they aren't going to waste money/time on something like that

11. i bet that was the cops but it seems like they were just fucking with you. your dealer could rat you out, i would be on my toes.

12. Def wouldn't worry about it unless you've got a pound or more. Usually feds are looking for lots. Like 20 lbs or more. Local cops are happy with a couple pounds but small buyers aren't normally a huge deal. Its. Just now how the drug war is set up

13. cops are usually just interested in going up the ladder instead of down. because if they take out the source it takes out everyon that buys that weed, so i would sweat it.

14. this
    they really don't give a fuck who's smoking it. They're more interested in who is distributing it and who is producing it. You're golden, just don't text or call that number again(i don't see why you ever would if your dealer got caught)

15. #15 Arizer, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    I'm pretty sure that guys 'from now on' is going to mostly consist of 3 windowless walls and a barred door...

I'm sorry, but the whole "cops don't dgaf about smokers" argument isn't a good one to ease someone's anxiety. Also, a QP is a little more than the average cannabis smoker stash. The fact is there were nearly 900,000 arrests for anything from simple possession/paraphernalia to huge raids. Something tells me the majority of those 900,000 arrests weren't huge raids.
    People don't care about self respect, they care about saving their ass.
    OP i'm not trying to be a buzzkill, but you do have cause for concern. I'd take a little vacation if you can.

16. they'll go for his dealer, then his dealer, then his dealer until they bust the leader
    they wouldn't bust you because they would already know who you bought it off of
    cops bust smokers to find dealers, they found yours so you're good
    calm the fuck down NAO

17. The question I am wondering, is can he get out on bail? I hate seeing dealers get busted. They cause NO harm to anyone, just make our lives better, and they still lock em up. Hey, go lock up the owners of 7-11 for selling cigarettes.

18. Bail is $25,000. The law is shit. No one can pay that.

19. 25,000 mean he needs 2500 to get out .

20. It's only 10% of that...:facepalm:
    Bail bonds ftw!