Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer is psychotic.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by E4u2H8J9, May 21, 2011.

1. Today I hit up my main guy for a half oz of some dank like usual, shockingly he responded within 5 minutes so I rush over to his house before he flakes out.

He tells me to go to the back (he has this weird path behind his house, leading to his backyard) and I head over there. Right as I get out of the car he texts me and says "the fronts fine actually" so I get back in the car and drive over to the front of his house.

NOTE: EVERY, literally EVERY single time he tells me the front is fine, I go to his door, ring the doorbell, he lets me in and weighs it out. No problem.

There were no cars in the driveway, so I walk up, ring his doorbell, and immediately I see his mom (he's a faggot highschool dealer that thinks he's the shit living with his parents) and I know this is bad.

He rushes down the stairs, slams the door open, takes my cash directly from my hand, threatens to "fuck me up" calls me a retard for going to his front door and slams the door shut.

I head back to the car to try and comprehend what the fuck just happened, and he calls me apologizing, saying he needed to act hard in front of his mom? I have no idea. He's completely off his rocker my friends. I pretty much tell him on the phone he's a goddamn lunatic and he won't stop apolagizing incessantly. He tells me to go to his backyard and hooks me up with a 15.4g half hoping that I won't stop buying from him.

I'm so sketch now, I'm literally in shock about all of this shit. He sells a shit ton of other random drugs and I'm sketch he laced it. I've lost all trust completely with him and it's really unfortunate. I don't think I'll be buying from him anymore. Sorry for the long post, at least this post isn't some random babbling some idiot posts when they're completely stoned off their ass, right?
    I still don't feel like we're "square." What he did was fucked up.
    Discuss?

2. Fuck him up

3. Screw em'.

That's all there is to it, really. Guy can't be trusted. Find a new dealer...

4. Good point, but now I'm stuck with 15.4 grams I don't really want to smoke.

5. Well, you're either the kind of head that can't help it and smokes it anyway, or you're not. This is when you find out which you are.

Also, please don't be that kind of head that sells shit to people that he won't smoke himself.

6. Lacing weed is a loss in profits for him so I doubt that shit is laced. Send it to me if you want :D

7. I'll smoke it

8. I don't know why you suddenly think he's gonna lace your weed cause of what happened. But that seems SKETCH as hell, and definitely wouldn't hit up a high school dealer.

9. Na dude u should ride it out.And yeah lacing weed is profit loss i dnt they heed do that but there are some ppl out there that do tgat to c u trip but slighhht.

10. If it isn't laced and it's dank I would just forget about it and keep buying from him even though he's weird, fuck it.

11. It's not laced man I can guarantee it. You did what he told you to do.

Next go around when you are at his spot just be like hey man I did what you told me to do I do not appreciate you tweaking on me like that. I always buy a respectable amount from you and treat you with respect I hope that you can do the same for me.

12. Sounds to me like his mom knows he deals, but since he lives with her she doesn't want him doing it at the front of the house where it's obvious. He probably told you to go there for some weird reason thinking she wouldn't notice but he got caught. So he "acted hard in front of his mom" to make it seem like it was YOUR fault, so she wouldn't be on his case about it/stop letting him do it......

Just a possibility. You got what you paid for and then some, just took a little bit of an adventure to get it. Why stop going back? She's not the cops or anything.

13. He's a tweaked out motherfucker, he's always been weird.

I just have a problem with him because he told me what to do, the usual, and then reacted irrationally when I did exactly what he told me to do.

He's an idiot.

14. he has his reasons lol he gave you the shit so why wouldnt you buy from him he appoligized and hooked you up theres obviously something you dont know about and probably dont need to know about even if the guy is a fucking retard.

15. if he would have grabbed my money and then talked shit to my face i would have laid his ass out on the spot thinking he was trying to robb me... kid got lucky.

16. Wouldn't be suprised if this was spot on.

17. he was probably told to not have people come to the door so he had to act like he was pissed or some shit idk

edit: already said.

18. Probably not the best idea to assault a kid when his mommy is around O_O

19. It's probably as simple as he told his mom he quit dealing and got busted. His mom is probably smarter than him and she's probably paying attention.

But I'd ask to meet him on more neutral territory after that. If the mom thinks you're the problem she might call it in and that's when you find out if your dealer really is your friend or not.

20. DONT buy from highschool kids

Even if your a highschool kid...