my dealer is cool as fuck.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by barackoganga, Mar 27, 2013.

1. I just picked up a dime from him & it looked about a gram short. Mind you this is reggies, so yeah. But I call him & I'm like "you're a little short bro, can I meet you up again? I need another baggie anyways." He meets me again & sees I'm rolling the other stuff then hes all like "you know what, just keep that bag. :)" then he gets in & brought 2 oz's of some dank for us to chief on. That was a good day.

2. sounds like a cool guy :D

3. [quote name='"barackoganga"']I just picked up a dime from him & it looked about a gram short. Mind you this is reggies, so yeah. But I call him & I'm like "you're a little short bro, can I meet you up again? I need another baggie anyways." He meets me again & sees I'm rolling the other stuff then hes all like "you know what, just keep that bag. :)" then he gets in & brought 2 oz's of some dank for us to chief on. That was a good day.[/quote]

So you bought a dime that was a gram short? I'm still stuck on the part of the story trying to imagine .5 being a gram short.

4. I believe you forgot the part where a dime of good regs is about 5.3 grams.

5. That's an oxymoron if I've ever seen one

6. It's reggie bruh, if you are getting a dime bag of reggie that is .5 grams, then holy shit you sir are getting penetrated hard by your dealer

7. This

Only you can finish th

8. [quote name='"Stown"']

It's reggie bruh, if you are getting a dime bag of reggie that is .5 grams, then holy shit you sir are getting penetrated hard by your dealer[/quote]

Dude if you're buying Reggie's in general you're getting penetrated hard by shitty weed.

9. [quote name='"barackoganga"']I believe you forgot the part where a dime of good regs is about 5.3 grams.[/quote]

I haven't bought mids in years, but when I did I got $20 eights and $35 quarters. I wish I woulda gotten 5gs for $10...

10. [quote name='"barackoganga"']I believe you forgot the part where a dime of good regs is about 5.3 grams.[/quote]

And why the hell is a dime 5.3 choose a more random number why not just say 5 grams of shwaggy shit for 10$ that let's us know what you're talking about

11. 5.3 for ten bucks holy shit. Where im from you get 2 grams of reg for ten bucks. lol damn fool i wish i would get that much, life would be different.

12. wtf 5.3 for $10? is that like half dirt half schwag? :laughing: here, schwag is like $10/g.. gross

13. really? lol because I get dank $10/g. Cali luck

and also, I believe there is good mids out there

14. yes yesss, but if you know who you're talking to you can get dank for $10/g, like myself. :devious:

15. Its good regs, here, you can judge yourself. I took this a week ago.

ForumRunner_20130327_124827.png

16. why smoke anything that isn't dank?

[​IMG]

17. Jobless right now bro..

18. why is it the color of feces :confused:

19. Some people can't afford to buy dank. And often times I catch myself thinking.

"Why am I spending 60$ for 3.5 grams of Dank when I can get 14 grams of Regie for 50-55$"

It's all preference. I hate when people diss on Regie. Smoke it outta a bong or gravity bong and you'll be high as fuck. Sometimes, I'm in the mood to smoke regs for the intense body high.

But 5 grams for 10$ that's awesome!! Family members of mine are getting 1.6-2 for 10$

20. Iv seen brown Regie/schwag. Also had reddish-brown dank bud. I think it's just the condition it's grown in and genetics. Kinda like purple weed. Iv also seen purple Regie before too!

But dank, don't hate on OP. he's jobless, at least he is still tokin up! Trust me, probably ever smoker has been in situations where they have to resort to regs