My dealer is a hero

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by andyGILL, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Preface: My dealer's wife chamber maids our motel.

So my dealer is going to drop off his wife at work and she happens spots an older gentleman (65 y/o) on the ground in distress. He was getting beat by 2 younger guys (~25 y/o), she starts screaming incoherently. Her husband keeps driving and she's shriekes, "WTF WHY AREN'T YOU STOPPING?!" and he replies, "Well you're late for work!" She flips, "Fuck work, HELP THAT GUY!!!"

Her husband drops her off at our motel, turns the car around, and chases the 2 guys who have now hopped into their pickup truck 4-5 blocks down to Happy Days Convenience Store. The road gets narrow right around here and there are no left turns so he cuts them off, slams his brakes and hops out of his car. The guys are looking around like "wtf did we get ourselves into?!" My dealer walks to the passenger side and pulls one guy out of the car and starts wailing on his face. The driver gets out and runs at him to save his buddy but my dealer just levels his face. He left both guys bleeding on the floor by their truck and raced to our motel to get us to call the police.

I didn't get to see this, but I believed him as soon as he walked into the office out of breath, holding his bloody hand, and asked me to call the police for him.

2. WOW!.........that sounded intense. They both needed a good beating for jumping that helpless elderly man like that. Very noble dealer you got there.

3. damn dude! looks like your dealer's a good guy!
    crazy intense story.

4. holy shit thats crazy shit man :eek:

5. You should tell that story to above the influence or some shit.

6. I hope the lady who was getting beat got to see it, probably not though if I had to guess. :(

7. wow your dealer is boss haha...what kind of piece of shit beats up on a 65 year old man though? shit is fucked up, i'm glad your dealer owned them.

8. "drop off his wife at work and she happens spots an older gentleman (65 y/o) on the ground in distress. He was getting beat"

Stoner.... :smoking:

Glad those fucks got beat. No reason a senior citizen should be getting beaten by 20 something year olds. Fuck that noise. Older people truly do deserve our respect.

9. Dam good job to the dealer but isnt he putting himself at risk by starting fights ? I think he should have got the plates and let the police deal with it.

10. damn man. That's sweet. I love that he beat the shit outta them. Wonder why those kids were beating on him anyway

11. fuck the police they can suck my cock.

12. A story of a hero indeed. This one will be on my mind for some days. Pretty neat thing to share dude.

13. That's awesome, man.

Pieces of shit beating on their elders. What a fucked up thing to do.

I'm glad those punks got what they had coming to them. I don't know how much trouble your guy will get in, OP... he shouldn't get in any. Who knows what could've happened to that man if no one helped?

It's scum like that that need a good sentencing, not a guy who sells a plant. Clearly he saved someone today... and no one is any the wiser, hahaha. + rep for this, OP.

14. Damn, I want my dealer to be a BAMF like that

15. Haha holy shit he sounds like the fucking man!

16. Sounds like your dealer is a badass. Make sure you never rip him off. lol

Older people only deserve our respect if they give it to us, just like everyone else. Im not saying go around beating disrespectful old people ass, but if I am getting the eye from an old guy because I'm with my brown girlfriend I will get pissed at him and say something.

"Times have changed Grandpa, get off my ass"

17. super dealer gotta love em <3 :]

18. Man I'm visiting the motel for 3 days right. Middle of the night yesterday I hear something break, I look outside and 2 drunk retards just smashed through our fence to get into our pool.

I lean into my window and yell "EXCUSE ME, THE POOLS CLOSED" and 1 buddy takes off his shirt and jumps in. I don't hesitate, "I SEE HOW IT IS GUYS". I jump outta bed and grab the two things closest to me, a fucking BELT and a small frying pan. I yell "WAKE UP THERES PEOPLE IN THE POOL" and usually that wakes up somebody else in the house (it woke up my mom).

I rip open the sliding glass door attached to our room and run out there barefoot. These guys are in the deep end, by the time they're both out of the pool and putting on their shirts I've hopped the fence. They're running to the life jacket/pool pole thinger to climb out. One guy is half way up the other is behind him. I clip the guy behind him right on the knee with the frying pan, grab my belt and whip the guy that's almost over like 3 or 4 times.

I tell them to get the fuck off my property, they tell me "we'll be back", I tell them "next time I'm not asking you to get off the property, oh and I'm bringing a fucking ax and bear mace so you can't fucking run away when I'm chopping you."

They never came back, but like 45min my boy showed up with an L. He threw pebbles at my window to get my attention so I grabbed my mom's chef knife and went outside with bad intentions, scared the FUCK out of my buddies so we had no choice but to dome the L.

Good times.

19. #19 m0ng00se1, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    [​IMG]

20. True that, but they gonna be like:

"That elderly man probably offers young children marijuana and invites them to his house and rapes them, these two young men were just two heroes doing good, later beat up by a violent drug dealer under the influence of Marijuana."

------------
    OP + rep for the story.