Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer is a girl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lknise, Mar 3, 2012.

1. So yeah! My main dealer is a chick. Hs cheerleader. Super cute. And always gets nice bud. I'm smokin a bowl of the headband she just sole me like 30 min ag. She is awesome :hello:

Anyone else have female dealers?

2. It's a bad idea,for a girl to deal.It's called bullshit.

3. thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard

4. I do have a girl dealer. She no hot.
    Well shes kinda just like the middle person lol i'd like to eliminate her.

Indeed there is too much bullshit with women in the dealing illegal substances biz

5. how is there too much bullshit ??

6. I have a pretty attractive girl dealer too. I only buy from her once in a while, but she does come through with good bud.

7. my only dealer right now is a girl shes reallly cute and always has the flame. she also lets me match alot and her house is real chill and she offered for me to move in her extra bedroom which is badass

8. The second post is absolutely sexist. Women can already not succeed more than men in many job fields. Stoners should be all equal an loving !

9. I've got a girl dealer

10. I have a female dealer but we don't ever really use her cause she's the farthest away. She is extremely unattractive. Always has good weed though.

11. my dealer is female too, does alright :smoke:

12. used to buy unmentionables from a super hot chick ages ago.

13. I'm not defending the sexist comments, but in theory woman would be shittier dealers. They are more emotional than men and those emotions might come into play when dealing illegal substances.

14. Dick her = free weed

15. Haha! IMO Women can detach just as well if not better then men!

16. I've bought from a girl a few times. Pretty good weed IMO, but she has a boyfriend. I have a girlfriend though so it's all good :smoke: :D

17. The only time I have bought from a women I have had bad experiences.

18. i have a girl i sometimes use, she always gets dank, but she is a bit aways from me..she is cool, i have smoked with her, and yes she is sexy.....in college i usually got herb from a hippie girl and she was cool. i have had no issues with females in this sense.....

19. What a clown. :rolleyes:

I've never had a female dealer but I don't see why it would matter. In the end, male or female, they both are just selling me weed and nothing more.