My dealer got robbed and thinks that it was me! He has good evidence too... help?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boltsfan23, Sep 24, 2011.

1. #1 Boltsfan23, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011
    So my dealer got robbed of over $1500 worth of stuff including weed. Long story short, I'm in a really unlucky situation and he has good evidence that it was me when really I had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

I dont know what to do because we have been gotten to be decent friends and now if he never finds the person who really did it, hes going to always suspect it was me... Oh and I nearly got beaten up tonight by his crew of friends so i'm kind of worried about getting jumped or something later lol... What should I do??

Edit: The reason is because my friend who I chill with got ripped off from his roommate. I guess my friend said something like "I'm gonna break that fuckers door down" and then MY dealer overheard it somehow. IDK thats not all the evidence its hard to explain but if I were him, I would think that it was me haha

2. whats his evidence if you didnt do it?

3. need more info in order to give advice... why does he supsect you?

4. Whats the evidence

5. carry some protection with you, and Im not talkin rubbers.
    If you fear for your safety then protect yourself. Simple as that.

6. Well make like Nancy Drew and find the culprit. Best way to get yourself off the hook.

7. RIP Boltsfan23

8. Go chargers baby! Your avatar is my backround on my phone!!

9. he was a good man.

i cant say i knew him very well, but the times we spent together were well worth every second. the laughter, the joy, the tears, the sarrow, so many emotions..

Ill miss you boltsfan. you were like a brother to me.

10. Thats fucked up ^^

11. best thing u can do is say "if i robbed u, why would i be talking to u and chilling with u instead of trying to avoid u?" and u can let him look around ur house or something for said stolen items.

12. A drug dealer thinks he robbed him of $1,500, we all know how this is going to turn out. They'll either go for your thumbs or knees first.

13. if you can't clear your name over a bLunt of some dank with him, then you weren't good friends. its a matter of trust. worst case scenario, like someone said before, get protection and find a new dealer. if he wasn't a good friend then let him think what he does, unless he has solid proof then he shouldn't consider anybody a culprit considering he deals....and $1500!?!?!? i bet he has bigger customers than you

14. He hasnt replied, i think he got his knee-caps broken.

15. WHY BOLTSFAN LORD??????TAKE ME INSTEAD!!!!!!AWWWWWW NAWWWWW!:cry:

16. probably his thumbs. No one wants to look like an idiot when u can use the space bar

youknowwhatimeanholmes? nothumbsequalsbadtyping!

17. I can arrange for that.

[​IMG]

18. Hey hey hey now.Figure of speech MY BROTHER ever heard of it? Now get away from me before I get my homie......

[​IMG]

19. Should've plead the fif!

20. Is he dead?