Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my dealer got locked up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Juggalo610, Jan 19, 2012.

1. He told me he got locked up the other day because his neighbor snitched on him and the cops did the whole shabang, set up a perimeter around his block and everything. I know they won't care about the buyer as along as they got the seller, but should I be cautious about buying from him for a little while because the cops might still be on him?

2. they wanna go up in the criminal food chain not down

3. I've bought from people who got out of jail. You should be fine if you do it at quiet times of the night. I don't really think neighbors care about the buyer, only the seller.

4. [quote name='"Silemanx"']I've bought from people who got out of jail. You should be fine if you do it at quiet times of the night. I don't really think neighbors care about the buyer, only the seller.[/quote]

Ahh dude idk, personally I wouldn't I'd be to sketched out to go u never kno if they could still be watchin him, end up gettin caught with the dealer as ur buying or somethin

5. they more then likely dont want the buy but the dealers supplier the buyer should be okay

6. I honestly wouldn't buy from him anymore.. you have to think, he got busted. They could possibly be watching him to see if he continues to sell, I definitely wouldn't risk it if I were you.. try to find a new guy.

7. Do you really think strangers on the internet have any idea what the cops in your town will do?

You can operate on the false logic that, "they wanna go up in the criminal food chain not down."

But how exactly do you think they find out who's up the food chain? By busting people who are lower (i.e. you), scarring the crap out of them, and asking where they got the stuff.

8. [quote name='"walterbishop"']You can operate on the false logic that, "they wanna go up in the criminal food chain not down."

But how exactly do you think they find out who's up the food chain? By busting people who are lower (i.e. you), scarring the crap out of them, and asking where they got the stuff.[/quote]

Exactly my point, a buddy of mine got caught with bud, cops scared him into thinking he was gonna do time and def fines, and if he cooperated with police and helped them out, they would drop alot of his charges , needless to say they tricked him, he pretty much got same charges he would of got if he ended up not helpin the cops , didn't do time jus paid fines cause it was his first offense.

9. My best dealer went down after the cops watched him for a few
    Months. I bought to s of times while they were staked out in the house across the street.

They move up the chain and never messed with me. Most I bought was a QP. They want the big busts.

10. Smdh and this is why we say fuck the police

11. This is true. It's better to play it safe, just incase there actually are cops nearby, or somebody grasses on YOU.

12. Don't buy from a dude that's hot.

Just wait a few months.

13. lol the cops tried doin that to me for my first offense too. i had a quarter on me, they asked me where i got it and shit and i said that i forgot lol. they tried tellin me id get some bull shit charges for not cooperating with them too, but i didnt say shit cuz im not a dumbass. and in the end they gave me a ticket for possession and let me go home lmao. fuckin pigs think they have all the power to do whatever they want, but really they dont long as you know ur shit.