Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Dealer got busted...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by afhottieprep, May 21, 2008.

1. My dealer and his bro usually hook me up with some nice strong green. Well my dealer told me today that he got busted and won't be able to hook me up for awhile. Now I do not have a connection! :( I will have to start over again looking for new connects.

Any tips?

2. Time for a T-Break...

as for finding a new connect IDK what to tell you i dont live where u do...

Just try to find a fellow stoner an ask them to get u what u want....after 3-4 times of doing this they'll introduce u to the connect.

3. Just ask around, not on here, but in school or wherever you frequent.
    Talk to your friends about their shit too.

4. yeah..a friend of mine told me that not to worry and that they'll be back in business...in the meantime i'll take a t-break till I find some green.

5. if u go to school...ask around the smoke pits or ppl u know that blaze to hook u up.
    if u work, esp. at fast food places same thing ask around. jst be chill. if u lived in my area i'd hook u up with tons of good dealers hahaha a good thing to always do is to have more than 1 dealer

6. dude...who does your DEALER OF MARIJUANA know about OBTAINING MARIJUANA FROM OTHERS...

just ask the dude.

7. haha yeah i can do that..I dunno what he'll say though if he could hook me up from his connects. He said that he can't sell any or not getting back into the business.

8. that sucks, i think he should at least give you someone elses number, i also know thats not always the way dealers are.

9. eh if they say your cool with them it should be good. cuz you know they want money

10. Ever think about growing your own? A small grow (4 or 5 plants) isn't that difficult, unless you live with your folks. I'm an old man living on a hill overlooking a river, so I don't have to worry about that. Only one way in and one way out.
    Good Luck... sorry you have to do without for a while. Might be a good time to find another source and split your business when your regular gets back to supplying.

11. yup, my best friend is sitting in federal prison in KCMO for 210 pounds and 3 k's of yay but after he went down, it seemed pretty easy to transition to a new dealer, i didnt have any help from him or his old contacts bc he got ratted out so no one from that group is talking but it was still easy, ask friends.

12. lol i dont think they have smoke pits at school anymore

13. I apologize but curious what T-Break means? Sorry

14. tolerance break

15. haha dont apologize man, i was thinkin the same thing for a good minute there ;)