Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dealer got busted, police called me back

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Elek, Sep 26, 2013.

1. So I have this guy, he's kind of weird person, he's really obsessed with safety, I'm not allowed to give his number around, If I want to give his number to my friends I need to bring them with me for the first time. Once he took my money and he literally made me run around tottally unknown estate for like 50 minutes because he can hear sirens, there is to many people, he think someone watching him but he never lied to me or steal my money. Unfortunately I need to give him money and then he call someone who deliver it and then i'm getting it but he had my money in his hand before (£280) and everything was all fine. Today I called him and we set up a place, I gave him money and as always he went to get my herb. After ten minutes he texted me saying he's just about to get arrested and I supposed to disappear. Then "he" called me but someone was using changed voice (you can easily tell it was fake) and asked me if i want cheese or amnesia. It seemed dodgy for me so I said that I don't know who it is and I hanged up. I called him back after 10 minutes but someone else picked up a phone, by the voice I can tell it was adult male voice, he introduced himself with his rank and name asked me if I'm looking for A****, I said no, I said that someone called me from this number but when he asked me again where I'm right now I hang up again. Last call I got from him was 10 min after last call, this time adult lady picked up and again, he introduced herself and was asking if I'm looking for A**** and where I'm. At this point I was far away from meeting place but i got so scared I switched my phone off and I turned it back on just right now. I'm 99% sure he's not planning to disappear with my money but at the same time I'm kind of worried. Do you think it'll be safe to wait couple of days, try to call him back but don't say anything, just try to meet him up?

2. I'd call, but would use a pay phone.  

3. He probably robbed bro and took your money and had his buddies act on the phone

4. No. Move to a medical state, get your rec and do it right. You just lost 250 bucks. Oh wait....you live in England? Ok then you got ripped. Next time tell the dealer that they dont see your green until you see thier green. good luck bro.

5. Most likely you just got jacked. Never give money first.

6. Sounds like he legitly got booked. I find the sketchier the dealer means that they have gotten booked before. Those different people who picked up sound like police, why would he pick up his phone and call you back when he can just ignore you. Or maybe hes retiring and getting extra 280 from all his customers.

7. Call from a diffrrent phone, if its him simply ask to come over. Don't mention weed or money, don't have anything on you when you go.

8. I'd roll up on his place. He robbed you. By the sounds of all his paranoia, he has some sort of stimulant addiction.

9. #9 Tree Burner, Sep 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2013
    I would just show up to his place without calling. If you had texted something about drugs to him then I'd leave the phone in your car.

Usually, over here anyway, if you are booked your phone gets turned off before you sign off on your belongings. If you get pulled over and you have stuff on your phone it should be off with a security code anyway.

Does he use/sell anything else you know of?

10. This is why you never front money.

11. Man he could be being real, might have just robbed you... Either way welcome to the black market, get a new phone and change your number cause if it was the police, your number is now penciled in somewhere

12. You got robbed bro lesson learned you can't trust anyone

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app