My dealer got arrested

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 603blaze, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Ouch, I'm guessing you have no other options?

2. Was it the weed or did he have some bullshit happen?

3. #4 lazytoker, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    So no story or anything? 1 star thread.

Find a new dealer too.

4. HAhah my badHe was sitting in a parking lot rolling a doob and they CALLED THE POLICE ON HIM.WtffffI've had other dealers and this guy is the best.. All his shit is from a dispensary grower. Bomb weed.

5. But some assholes really have to call the cops on a stoner who is harming nobody at all. Damn.

6. [quote name="lazytoker" post="19251614" timestamp="1388376929"]So no story or anything? 1 star thread.Find a new dealer too.[/quote]Just posted what happened my bad man

7. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19251604" timestamp="1388376760"]Was it the weed or did he have some bullshit happen?[/quote]The weed

8. Yeah I have friends who sell and they think its safe to roll up in the car but that's one of the stupidest ideas ever there's no way for you to get awaySent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Did he have a lot on him or something? Or just like some bud? I wouldn't be riding with scales and baggies and weed

Sorry man, im legal here. wish it was everywhere. :(

11. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19251737" timestamp="1388378391"]Sorry man, im legal here. wish it was everywhere. :([/quote]I wish it was too my friend

12. I hate to hear that. He'll be back though one day.

This reminds me in Halloween me and a friend were looking for a 30. This guy my buddy was gonna get it off of got arrested that day, hen we went on up to a friends house and had him call his dealer for us, he got arrested too. It was funny haha.

We eventually got the 30 from some other guy, and smoked,

High rambling, excuse me haha

13. [quote name="lazytoker" post="19251732" timestamp="1388378367"]Did he have a lot on him or something? Or just like some bud? I wouldn't be riding with scales and baggies and weed[/quote]A gram and papers

14. I think it's lock the dealer up month.. nosey ass people got nothing better to do.

ahh that's not too bad. here in florida though you'd still get 6 months probation and have to quit smoking. He could keep dealing though

16. [quote name="lazytoker" post="19251751" timestamp="1388378533"]ahh that's not too bad. here in florida though you'd still get 6 months probation and have to quit smoking. He could keep dealing though[/quote]He'll go on probation but he's got like 5 plants in his house that he has to get rid of

17. The average joe can't sell drugs but doctors can. And pharmacies, Oh and gas stations. But that's only certain drugs. Wait, grocery stores sell drugs too.
    Lesson of the day, fuck these old laws and double standards.