My Dealer Got Arrested, Am I fucked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Freakish Panda, Feb 20, 2016.

1. So I just found out that my dealer's been arrested and I don't know if that means I'm fucked or not. Do cops go through dealers' phones and arrest the people they sell to? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Gjosh, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2016
    Do you converse between Social Media or text?

3. #3 killset, Feb 20, 2016
    Nobody can answer that 100% They have to have proof. Text messages are not admissible in my state. As long as your dealer isn't a snitch you'll probably be fine. If he is a snitch they'll be more interested in his supplier then you anyways.
    Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

4. Yeah they primarily need to catch you in the act. Just block him on any social media if you want to stay on the real safe side.

5. Lol, dude, you're fine..

6. Social

7. Cops don't give a fuck about buyers. They want sellers. They'll be more interested in where he gets his.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Thanks guys

9. no problem officer

10. #10 killset, Feb 20, 2016
    Why anyone would ever make deals over social media is beyond me. Things have gotten so ridiculous anymore. People can't live or breathe w/o posting what they ate or who theyre arguing with on fakebook and all that other stupid social media crap. Now deals.....lol ridiculous
    Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. I know I'm a fucktard for doing it.

12. Lol nah you good, we had a guy who
    Sold to so many people and only he got arrested

13. Better get your passport ready...they're comin' for ya!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bruh use some common sense.. You think a cop is gonna arrest you for that gram u bought a week ago? A WEEK AGO.. Think about it.. Lol

Sent from my N9130 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Depends wat else he deals...but no your just another little fish in the pond they like the big ones...good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Yeah, they're coming for ya Scarface! You and that 2g you buy every other week! They need you to finally win the war on drugs!!

17. ya no, your just a buyer. And any dealer worth his salt would regularly erase all drug related texts anyway

• Like Like x 2
  18. Bro you're so fucked

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. You will get worse than him, if it wasnt for you he wouldn't be dealing. Yea get ready for a seriously long stretch. Sad go see such a young life ruined.
    My thoughts are with you :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  20. #20 weedynick, Feb 20, 2016
    Your fine they don't care at all about who's buying pot I wouldn't worry ur good bro but ur dealers gotta be a idiot for making drug deals by text always snapchat message it's way safer