Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my dealer gave me the samples of his upcoming harvest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by akos789, Aug 4, 2009.

1. #1 akos789, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
    On september 1st my guys gonna be dropping me off 6 oz of the bud portayed in the 1st pic called cocunut kush and the second will be 4 oz of a rarer one apparently its called permafrost. Me and him usually have 15 min bong sessions but he put some of this in a pipe and i barely hit it and was sent flying to my couch.

I know the pics are crappy but its the best i can do for now will update later

he also gave me 2 of his permafrost clones, someone offered me 200 for each plant, was so tempting but i respectfully declined

Attached Files:

2. It sounds like you are in for some fun! :D Make sure you take good care of the plants.

3. Wow, your dealer sounds awesome. I wish he was mine, giving you a free clone!