My day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blaze_It_Up420, May 6, 2006.

1. Ok so today I had my friends 20th birthday party planned at her house. I had to work till 8;30 so that was a bit of a pain in the ass. I get outta work but my freiend calls me and says she needs weed and she had $15 so i go over and help her out and she hooks me up with 5 vicodin.

I leave at head to my friends b-day party and arrive around 9pm. I down my vics and at first no one wants to smoke so I smoke 2 bowls of my 1/4th to the dome. Then after abit of other ppl drinking i mention Im goin to smoke another bowl. My friend Lars says you know what? i think ill join you. We go smoke a bowl and I'm feelin good.

We head back downstairs and people are doin beer pong. I cant drink cause i didnt know how alc+vics was and I had to drive home. The people who didnt want to smoke before were finally openining up and decided they wanted to smoke.

Then this girl says she has weed so we go into her car, the 7 of us and smoke like 3 bowls. Then afetr we hotboxed the car we ran back down and people started drinkin again. I chilled for a bit and then I left to go home.

That was my night. Quite enjoyable

2. Holy shit I was fucked up when I wrote that..

3. i was drunk last night at a cinco de mayo kegger. fucking awesome.

sounds like a good night.

vics and weed gives me such a nice calm feeling.

4. Hah same here cinco de mayo is my frieds b day and we had kegs=D