my day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokeitup421, Apr 17, 2009.

1. #1 smokeitup421, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    so heres what happened today. i called my friend on wednesday and asked him if he could get me some bud, and he said yeah how much do you want, and i was like as much as u can get and he said he could get me an ounce... so he calls me back today and says he cant get the ounce but the most he can get is a quarter so im like yeah thats cool, he said he'd come over to my area and give it to me and thats what happened. then we went back to my place and started drinking a bit, and then we decided to smoke. so i havent smoked in like 6 months and my tolerance is really low and i get stoned as fuck off one cone, he has one cone and is pretty baked too coz he doesnt smoke often and i nearly throw up, i was feeling really sick. then he wanted me to burn him some music so i did, and when this was happening my mom calls me in the other room and wants us to move the bed and we're stoned as fuck, i was so hoping she couldnt tell we were both high and i dont think she did. then after that the cd finished burning and we walked up to the take away shop and he gets a burger and a drink, i didnt get anything. then we walk to the bus stop and jump on a bus coz he has to go home and i wanted a lift to the gas station so i could buy some ciggarettes, i get off and he goes home and im still pretty baked two hours after smoking. i have to walk all the way home, and im hoping my high wears off so i walk home and come back inside my house and my mom suspects nothing, and i go to the computer and write this up. still pretty baked now :smoke:

2. AAAAHHwalloftext!

*head asplodes*

Sounds like a very ordinary smoking session to be honest, you sound happy though so it's all good :)

3. oh yeah i meant to get credit for my phone too, shit i forgot and didnt remember till an hour later haha

4. and ill post pics of the quarter later on when i get some pics.

5. nice quarter, lot of crystals