My Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CupNoodles, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Hey Guys gc members whats up?

I'm gonna talk about my weird ass day :p

It started off a normal day i woke up about 10:45 and made a hot pocket for breakfast
    (Yeah a hot pocket) so when I finished
    that i thought I'd smoke a nice little J.

Halfway through the joint my Mother comes out on to the balcony and starts chatting me
    up for some reason I ask her to cut it short
    And shes like "Gimme a puff and I'll be on my way" So I willingly do and she walks off.

So after I finish that i just rip up the roach and pipe it. It was a nice day too so I decided to chill outside.

To prepare for this I got dressed as fast as I could I was wearing purple basketball shorts, a yellow and green hawaiian shirt
    and flip flops :D Oh, I also grabbed some fritos and a cream soda.

You know those portable ipod speakers?
    I was sitting in a lawn chair in my front
    yard 'munchin on fritos blastin my FUNKAY
    playlist :cool: which included Pink floyd, the mario theme song grateful dead and other bands all piled into one.

Mind you this was the time kids got home from school so halfway through my Awesome playlist there was these 4th graders walking home from school and they were just staring at me lol.

Now for the bad part :(

It turns out my dealer phoned me up while my epic playlist was going so i couldn't here my ringtone. I found out later that he just wanted to smoke a bowl so i went over there, and when I'm about to leave he hands
    me about 1 and 1/2 grams of this dank looking bud and is like (I'm going to my Aunts this weekend this should hold you over :wave: I go to pay him and he says No Charge Keep it real. and I'm on my way I really wanted to pay the man but he wouldnt accept it so I said goodbye and drove home.

So that was my day guys I'm gonna get my dealer back someway but for now I'll be chillin on the city.

2. lol what was bad about getting free bud?

But I love days like that, just chillin and shmokin