Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my day was better than yours

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jrbull, Jun 12, 2010.

1. 1. got high off my fire ass weed http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/612347-north-florida-dank.html
    2. cruise down the road listening to some jams [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNl0Jw9_Z5A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNl0Jw9_Z5A[/ame]
    3. arrive at massage parlor and get a 1hr long bad ass full body massage
    4. decided to go grocery shopping and in the grocery store in the beer isle is a two man live bob marley cover band. like for real? bad ass.
    5. now im eating a tootsie pop

also, i recently ordered my first bong and cant wait for it to arrive.

[​IMG]

2. does bragging make you feel better?

3. I think it does

4. We all got a little to excited when we were new to something :rolleyes:

5. hah yeah sorry man. after re reading my post i sound like a huge douche. not my intentions, im just super stoked and my roommate doesnt smoke, so i thought i'd share here with you guys.
    :smoke:

6. Ha you're not bragging (well maybe about the bud, looks like some dankkkkity). That hits a tender spot for me, only stocked with mids for the time-being. It was a good day here as well. Sun was out for once, smoked up a few bowls and just cruised around the city on my bike, listening to some mp3 jams. I was out too long though, kind of got a lobster shell

7. Where'd you find that bong at? Link me if you can : )

8. Naw dude, mine was better, started my day off with no AC, sweating in bed, went to pick some stuff up from lowes, came back, GOT THE AC FIXED, and jammed the whole time. My day, has been legit. :devious:

9. Jeeze you guys can't tolerate a little tongue in cheek bragging? Get off his nuts.

10. It wasnt that good. :confused:

11. so lets hear how your day was better...

12. My day was better than yours.

I fucked Megan Fox
    Found 3lbs of Northern Lights
    Got drunk
    Won free tickets to the Superbowl for 2011

AND

I won $5,000

:cool:

13. hahaha, nice.

my day was boring as shit. i'm sure most of the people on here had a better day than me.

14. yeah, when we were 12.

15. Im alive,thats good enough for me.

16. Dont be a buzzkill overgrowray,

I know bragging always makes me feel better :) (jokses)

But really man you just ate the heart right outta that guys day.

edit

I shoulda read all the posts...oops

Haha yeah op that is pretty bad

Still a good day though

17. Hell yeah my day sucked

1 Only got 3 hours of sleep
    2 pulled weeds
    3 Took a nap for a couple of hours
    4 Sitting here doing nothing /=

But my hempwick arrived today can't wait to try it :)

18. My day now blows balls, again, the AC broke, again. BAWWW FML

19. What i did with my day:

1. Smoked pot.

I should get an award at this rate.

20. Damn dude, im jealous.:rolleyes: