My Day On The Town.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by digital022, Jun 23, 2008.

1. After earlier plans to spend the day at the beach fell through (thanks to friends flaking on us at the last minute which btw is totally unappreciated), me and a buddy of mine were left hanging with nothing to do. As we were toking up wondering what to do for the day, we decided to go buy some cd's and check out some glass.

We made our way to Amoeba Music in Hollywood and after listening to some music for about an hour or so I decided to purchase: J-Live Then What Happened?, Kidz In The Hall In The Crowd,and Oh No The Disrupt. I looove listening to new music and buying CD's however the main purpose of this particular outing was to visit a headshop I hadn't been to in over 5 years so off we went.

As we walked in to the head shop, I noticed people to the left at the counter purchasing edibles in the form of rice crispy treats. I wandered around checking out the different pieces for a bit. They have some killer pieces there. I asked the guy working there if they operate as a dispensary now. He asked if I had a medical card, I then told him "no" and he explained that they offer limited services (edibles), but are not a full blown dispensary. He mentioned if I had a Medical card I could toke up in the shop. I asked if he could hook me up with a medical card, or if he knew of any doctors in particular I could visit. He gave me a booklet called the PGLA (Patient's Guide Los Angeles), which pretty much has the same numbers already listed here on GC. All the while I'm checking out different bongs, so then I ask what the difference is between a regular bong and a bong with percs. He then asked if I wanted to find out. I say "Hell yeah" then he pulled out a bong about 14-16" from the back. At this point it's just me, my friend, and just the one worker. I've actually wanted to hit a bong with percs for a while now and I was hyped that I was going to take hits from the bong in the shop. As we talked the subject changed to vaporizers. I mentioned I have never used a vaporizer so he then fires up the Volcano sitting on the counter. As were gonna toke up, two associates of his walk in which pretty much ruined any chance we had of toking up in there without med cards. Oh well... I got to meet a chill dude, saw some awesome glass, an uhh...oh yeah, we left out of there with 2 pre rolled jays for $!0...

After our encounter at the headshop we hit up the In & Out on Sunset Bl. near Highland, then did some cruising on Hollywood Bl. before heading home. It was a hot day today and the short shorts were out in full force.:hello:
    Hooray for Hollywood.
    :smoking:

2. sick bra

3. sounds like a pretty sick day haha