My day of awesomeness trippyness

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jibjab001, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Okay so we start off by doing a G at a local park lol now after this happens we decide to go to mcdonalds. I am a small guy so my high kicks in fast as hell. I am tripping out on my way to mcdonalds. I start crying and laughing at the same time... I had no fucking clue what was happening then i got to mcdonalds and had a convo with a mexican about my duct tape wallet i asked him what he said 5 times in a row... On our way back to my house i duck underneith an imaginary branch i thought it was gonna hit me. I got home tired as hell so i layed down and let the high do its deed and kick my ass. I feel pretty amazing right now i am not going to lie :smoke:

2. nice, enjoy it

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2LK-zGfdUU]YouTube - Shpongle - Star Shpongled Banner[/ame]

4. Shpongle is sweet. Younger Brother is another Simon Postford, and then 1200 Micrograms is also with them.
    listening to some Beats Antique right now though

5. thanks for the suggestion mate... some much just gripped my brand new pod I'm rather furious right now my library was pretty killer.

6. How did you do the G?

lol thats how I used to say it before I really started smoking... my buddys would always be like "Dude you dont DO weed, you SMOKE it, stop saying you DO weed " (in a friendly way lol)

7. What is THAT?!?!?

8. that made me laugh pretty hard so i made it my phones background, now i show it to everybody and they all laugh:D