Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my day has come...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Lunatic913, Dec 27, 2008.

1. this coming tuesday i have an appointment to get my cannabis card. man o man im excited!. wish me luck!

2. Well, congrats and welcome to the club! Enjoy that first paranoia-free joint- ain't nothing like it! :D

Now that you are "legal"- how about giving thought to the other 3/4 of the US that suffers under a repressive and unjust law- prohibition! Why not become an activist so that others can enjoy what you now have! :hello:

Here's a place to start- http://change.gov/page/s/ofthepeople

Next grab the URL for my Master list (in my sig below) and give it to your regular doctor. The more doctors who are educated the better!

Finally, BOOKMARK all of your politicians from Obama down, and write them often! Here's California's reps and senators- http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/cgi-bin/newseek.cgi?site=ctc&state=ca

Yes, I do have it bookmarked and Change.gov, too! I like to gripe about this insanity called cannabis prohibition! So should you- or do you think the present state of affairs-you being legal :), while so many others are not :(,- is just fine?

EVERYONE should have access to cannabis for medicine! :smoke:

Make it right! :hello:

Become an activist! :yay:

Granny :wave: Yes! I cannabis!

3. hasn't it already been said that obama has nothing to do with that site

4. it has not. but I may so so, that: Obama has nothing to do with that site.