My dank outdoor

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by k2696, Aug 30, 2008.

1. #1 k2696, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2008
    these plants only get about 3-4 hours of sunlight...there are 2 different strains...the toppeed plant is a loner and the rest are the late flowerers adn are bigger.....they are grown in the native soil and they are so small becuase i planted them in june 15 and once they were a foot i had to transplant so they are growing slower then i hoped...the 4 footer was planted june 2 tho....

http:[IMG]http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/k2696/skate110.jpg
    [IMG]//i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn7/k2696/skate11.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this section is about 10-12 inches tall and theirs 2...any idea on yeild??????

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this is the top of a 4 foot plant thatas a diff strain then the preveious pics and isnt as far along.......i have 5 plants in this area

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    should i be concerned about leafs? its rained like 4 days straight so maybe over water but im a begginer so idn
    [​IMG]
    these are about 3 feet tall...just starting to branch out now tho...these will have low yeild but the buds are starting out looking dank
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this is about 3 feet tall and little buds are starting to form....there crystally up close too

[​IMG]
    shitty close up of these lil buds
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my babies.....i have the split one in another plot with 4 little like foot tallers i didnt even feel like photographing,,,they will only have a qt ounce each i bet

[​IMG]
    more from the split plnat which is my favorite...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    its hard to get good macroes cause of all the leafs but u can make out the crystals i hope...

thats a lil tour...now that my internet is back ill take more in a week....please comment......

2. anyone have an estimate on how much longer they will take?

3. yo its going to take like another 2- 2.5 months(it looks like it just entered flowering)