My Daily Walk Through the Abandoned City

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Blabbernaut, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Today was..................... Go on a walk. After a teaspoon of tincture day!!!!!!!!!! I wear a ski face cover as it is just as good as the available masks. You have to have a mask on outside or risk some type of "Police help".

When walking it was like "Dawn of the Dead". Or "last man on Earth". But all in all it is a better experience than before the pandemic. I love the new Zombie world where their is nothing...... and then in the distance here comes hobbling some possibly diseased Zombies. Have to stay six feet away from them.

And that tincture is kicking in?????????? Better finish the 2.3 mile walk before I possibly pass out.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. whoose the zombie here ..lol

3. #3 old shol4evr, Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Blabbernaut, Apr 24, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    And you aren't allowed to buy a mask that will actually protect you. Even the Hospital workers are using cheap masks. They are loose fitting (leaking) and the material isn't fine enough to stop a virus . Probably better than nothing. If you are sick it may help protect others from your coughs. So I predict many hospital worker will be eventually infected and you better hold off any Hospital visits till after the pandemic.
    Also did a little Hospital spying by walking all the way around the one in my Neighborhood. Seemed to have less activity than normal.

5. Masks SUCK donkey parts.
    You can't tell what people are thinking behind a mask.
    I walk along mouthing FUCK YOU ! to everyone I pass.
    I wanted to write FUCK CHINA on my mask but the wife put the stop to that.
    GRRRRrrrrrrrrrr.
    20200424_043344.jpg
    Do your part to remind the world every day who brought you this nightmare.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. The masks don't even offer you much protection. They're more to protect other people from your own disease.
    Only the fitted masks with the rubber seal are fully effective and you gotta be clean shaven for that too.
    Those paper things are useless. Just makes everyone touch their faces all day.
    Pretty counterproductive when you're trying to keep disease away from your nose and mouth.

It's alright here though (scotland). All food stocking shops, newsagents etc are still open. There's no police on the streets. We're just being "advised" to stay indoors and left alone really.
    Lots of building sites are still open.
    Self employed people are still free to work if they can stay away from their customers and work 'safely'.

Most news reports say otherwise but that's because English news is 98% lies and 2% bullshit but nobody else cares enough about us up here to question it lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I meant to say It was 1/2 a teaspoon of tincture instead of a full teaspoon. A full teaspoon and I would have been seriously impaired. I don't like to get crazy high like that.

• Agree Agree x 1