My dad's stash!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AlmostHigh, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Well to start off, i'm 18. But ever since I was 13 I've been a smoker. Now i've know my dad has smoked since I started. Sometimes he would just be goofy as hell and a lot of times his car reeked of pot. So needless to say, I started looking for his stash. I looked in all the obvious places, found some little flakes on his dresser drawer, the usual.

Today, I was checking his workshop, and I noticed the little lockbox sorta hidden under some shit. I went up into his room and found the key(photographic memory, I had already known where it was). I opened the box and the first thing I noticed was it REEKED of pot. So I start going through it, and i find a bunch of bags, a couple cigarette and cigarello cases that he used to stash bud, but didnt have any at the time. Then I started finding his pipes and shit. He had 2 glass sherlocks, a wooden pipe, and a little chillum, plus little scissors and the little pinchy things(twizzors)?

Now, I want to confront him and tell him I smoke too, because i've never been busted smoking pot, ciggs yes, when I was younger, but never pot. I always want to be able to talk to him without it being awkward. I was hoping maybe some of you guys with more experience could tell me how to go along with it? Thanks in advance!

-AlmostHigh

2. Go ahead and tell him if you really want to, but always consider what would happen if he doesn't want you smoking.

It's up to you, maybe if you tell him he wouldn't care and maybe you two could smoke together, even though I always found that odd. But I'd say he shouldn't have a problem with it, seeing as your not a little kid anymore, he will most likely accept that you smoke because he smokes himself. Once again, it's up to you.

3. I don't see how he could be any more stoner friendly. Seriously, buy the highest quality bag you can get ahold of and toss it in front of him nonchalantly.

"What the hell has gotten into you, son?! I don't believe this is happening. Ok, we're going to smoke this...fine...dank, and as soon as I come down, you're grounded until you're thirty!"

4. Sounds like a plan, I think i'll try it. But right now im going to focus on getting some pics of his pipes on here :]

5. just when its you and him be like yo dad wanna smoke?

the worse he can say is no

6. Ide wait till he caught u unless ur dad is cool as hell.

7. Right now I think ima keep it on the DL until I go away to college in the fall, the reason being he could withdraw all the money I need(about 20 grand a year) so I couldnt go to a good college.

8. what you need to do is roll up a blunt or joint, or even have a packed bowl ready and start blazing casually right in front of him, when you had your hits pass that shit to ya pops. ya dig?

if he was that open blazing in his car n shit then he is chill with it. so you should start smoking and catch up on some bonding that could have been done years ago. If he does not want you to smoke the herb call him out on his hypocrisy.

Grasscity Deals Near You