Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my dads in trouble

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hippie john, Apr 10, 2003.

1. my dad was has a bowel blockage and hasnt used the bathroom in a week. i hope he'll be Ok. hes not doing to good and is showing signs of blood poisoning. please send prayers/karma to my dad. hes sort doing ok now but i hope it doesnt get worse. thank a bunch.:(:)

2. Damn hippie john! Has he been to the doctor? Get that man to the doctor if he hasn't been. Blood poisoning is a bad thing. If he runs a high fever, then get him to the ER. OK?

I'm already sending out ~karma~ for him and I'll say a few prayers before I crash. I'm sure he'll be fine, though. When all of us stoners get together and send out mass karma then things tend to get better for who we send it to. Make sure to keep us updated!!!!!

3. ::karma to your dad::

I'll be praying for him too

4. karma to em
    muchos karma!

Hope he gets well soon

5. Sorry to hear that hippie..I'll send some good mj mojo your way.

BTW I liked your dumpster diver site, it gave me some ideas.

6. good karma coming at him, hope he gets better soon

7. exactually.... u couldnt of said it any better rmjl... hope he gets better hippie john....

8. thanks everyone[​IMG] i'm taking him to the doctor on friday.

9. No, man. Take him to the emergency room right now. Bowel
    blockages can kill. It's what killed one of the Bee Gee's.

Seriously man.

10. ya i would agree with blix screw the doctor take him to the hospital sounds serous

ill be praying

11. Large ammounts of karma to your dad!

I hope he is ok!

12. good karma and bud smoked to your dad's good health :)

13. man thats not nice, lotsa karma going out to you and your dad