Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dads employee knows about my plants.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Relax2181, Oct 27, 2010.

1. I am 18. when i came home not thinking that my dads employee was at my house at the office downstairs. i ran upstairs not looking. i said to my mom im checking my plants. and i think he heard it. then i went upstairs and said why is the door closed!! it gets to hot closed. do you think he knows about my plants?? Will he snitch on me to the cops.

2. Idk man, "plants" could mean a lot of things. I mean, unless you're a stoner, the word plant wouldn't automatically mean marijuana plant. I'd say you're probably fine.

3. So you're parents know you grow? Thats pretty sick haha. If he's your DADS employee then he'll probably know that he needs to be the fuck quite.

4. Find out if your mom closed the door or if he did, if he did it then of course he saw what was in there.

5. Either confirm what happened or tear down your plants.

6. you're in too deep, he gets the cement shoes and the river!
    :devious:

---
    Honestly bro, any regular dude would have asked either your mom or your dad. And from them, you need to find out what he knows or does not know. You should be in the clear, but tighten up dude.. Who hollers out about their plants??!

7. Say you said "pants" if it comes up (which I don't think is going to happen): you were trying to find your wallet and asked your mother if she's seen it, then you thought of going to check your other pair of pants

:confused:

8. My mom closed the door when we left the house. the office is downstairs and he would not and never go upstairs!