My dad watered my plants.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420smoker, Apr 10, 2006.

1. So my parents have caught me growing, and smoking before. They know I toke up and theres no way to stop me. So i had started another grow a little while ago, it was going to be outdoor but im starting them in doors. So my parents have a garden of their own in the side yard, and they start their plants early indoors and have them in a room in soil right in front of a window. So I decided to throw about 10 sprouts into their plants. So they sprouted and each weed sprout is about 2-3 inches tall, my dad goes in there, and starts watering all the plants, so I kinda sit outside of the room while hes doing it, acting like im looking for something, and he starts to walk out of the room and says to me "marijuana plants growin in there rick." so im like "huh what u mean?" he says "weed plants growing in there...YOU WISH!". I gave a little grin walked into my room where my friend was on the comp, and laughed my ass off.

(my dad doesnt know that they are weed plants yet)

My dad trying to give me shit about weed plants, when hes in there watering them for me. PRICELESS

2. lol thats sick that ur dad dosnt do anything about it.

3. my mom waters mine but she dont know what they are...dont know how? my gma will to...i start them in big pots..with other plants..so they think there weeds..until they get too big hwehehehe