My dad was asked to be a freemason

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by meowtoyou, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I was telling him about this website I was reading the other day about famous freemasons, and he told me that when he was like 25 and sold cars with his dad he became really good friends with a guy he sold a car too and he asked him to join the freemasons. I am mindfucked

2. lol theres freemasons everywhere..

3. What's a freemason? Google didn't help or I'm just too high.

4. Exactly. It's not like an actual "secret society" Freemasons here in america aren't much different than elk or moose lodges or shriners. They are just social clubs.

My uncle and my girlfriends grandpa are freemasons. Nothing real special about it.

5. Because your third eye isen't open my friend.

6. I'm a free mason. Nothing mystical or mysterious about it. You join the lodge and then host a ham dinner a couple times a year. That's all there is to it.

7. Do freemasons have sex with other freemasons?

8. [quote name='"Alrex"']Do freemasons have sex with other freemasons?[/quote]

I do not know this but if yes.. hahaha

9. I feel like you're getting the Freemasons and the Illuminati mixed up

10. I was asked to become a freemason when I lived in America. My dad and grandad are freemasons. So is my uncle. My family's been a part of them for generations...

I chose not to become one.

11. My best friend and his father are both Freemasons. They joined because his father was buying a second home in a small community where there was an HOA that only wanted Freemasons living there. It was easy to join and as far as I know, neither of them is planning on taking over the world. One sells belts and leather goods and the other is a weatherman on a southern oregon TV station.

12. typical talk of those trying to hide their evil plans to overthrow the world!

:p

13. lol I used to have a friend that would FREAK out whenever he saw a Masonic Lodge....so funny

14. That's true. My buddy is clearly planning on taking over the world...predicting partly cloudy skies for Southern Oregon when there's actually going to be rain showers.

People always focus on how many prominent people have been Freemasons, but they always seem to ignore the countless others who were nothing but average Joes or less. There are over 6,000,000 Freemasons in the world...most of whom are nobodies.

15. I feel derpy

16. No man, just no.

17. You're dad is a smart man to say no. Fricken NWO.

18. only Gay freemasons would, since a woman can not be a freemason

19. NO man!

20. teacher, mr. denivear. freemason