Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My dad smokes XD!?!?!?!?!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mememantis, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Recently found out my dad smokes. I was hanging out with my brother and some friends in the backyard and my dad comes outside. ( I live by myself, he knows I smoke but hes never tried to smoke with me. ) we were loading a bowl in the bong and after it went around it was passing him up in rotation, he said. "is there anything left in that?" so naturally, being the good son I am passed it to him. He took a HUUUUGE ass hit and held that ho in like a champ. 20 minutes later he was geeking like a 10 year old XD. Found out he has no tolerance cuz he used to smoke a shitload of weed and now he just gets anxiety attacks from smoking if he takes more then like 2 hits. But dude he tripped like he ate a 1 gram brownie mixed in some homemade weed ice-cream. Shit was so cash :smoke:

TL;DR: found out my dad smokes, I let him hit it and he tripped balls for hours.

PS: Smoke Sum :smoke:

2. Always a good time smoking with stoner parents. And will do my friend, a bowl of White Widow awaits :smoke:

3. Been smoking with my parents for about five and a half years and I love it. Used to make runs to Boston to pick up for them, and they'd been getting it from my uncle for me before I moved out west. Good times.

4. wish my parents smoked

5. My dad used to, found his stash when I was little, he quit about the time I started

6. You lucky bro, embrace that shit.

7. Now that Ive moved out my dad has told me that he used to smoke on the regular in college, and still does it on occasion. Its kinda unexpected though because he was always a hard ass about it to me, and part of his job requires him to fire employees that fail drug tests.(He is the vice president of an international contracting business).

8. My dad smokes found his stash in 9th grade iv been smoking ever sents he dident start smokin with me till I turned 18